layoff time with company

derrickmd30

ups is cutting sorts. thinking 60 to 200 people getting laid off. they are coming to our sort. for lay off do they go off time with the company or time at the building.

GenericUsername

Get with your steward. Past practices should apply, Also, pretty certain it's building seniority for PTers. If your local allows transferring and people dovetailing in seniority then things may get messy so keep your eyes open. Get a group text going with friends around the building. It'll allow you all to be transparent with anyone laid off in the event people under them are working so they can file grievances/etc.

Brown Down

we have 10 drivers being laid off this week. moving 10 into Tuesday through Saturday(after 2019 hires) and I've even heard before 2019 hires if needed that don't have a bid route if it were to get to that in sonority. Plus I guess our union is telling guys they are just going to pay the 9.5 grievances. Going to be a very interesting couple of weeks i guess.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
we have 10 drivers being laid off this week. moving 10 into Tuesday through Saturday(after 2019 hires) and I've even heard before 2019 hires if needed that don't have a bid route if it were to get to that in sonority. Plus I guess our union is telling guys they are just going to pay the 9.5 grievances. Going to be a very interesting couple of weeks i guess.
So :censored2:in glad I’m not there anymore.

542thruNthru

dcddaa06a2f55518505203f99bcb0cfc.gif

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
We found a guy with an obsessive-compulsive posting disorder (OCPD).
He barely gets anything done all day because he’s got his eyes and thumbs on his phone.
He’s getting laid off for sure!