It's nice to come home from a two week vacation and have some checks waiting on me

happyboy

How many people here are making money on the side?
i am so glad that i joined :censored2: i love the extra money and being able to take time off from UPS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Nice and subtle. Why not tell us about how your neighbor had cancer and when you got him on this stuff, he was magically cured? Or the one about your family member, who 300 lbs, lost 200 in a month? My favorite one is, "Hey man, if you start selling this stuff, you can quit this dead end job you're working!"

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Re: It's nice to come home from a two week vacation and have some checks waiting on m

i am so glad that i joined :censored2: i love the extra money and being able to take time off from UPS.
No solicitations, donation requests or advertisements are allowed in any way shape or form. This includes posting messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any other website, forum, app, email address, business, social networking campaign, MLM, activity, professional adviser or other entities that you have an affiliation with (ie. no self-promotion). This includes links in your signature.

ocnewguy

Re: It's nice to come home from a two week vacation and have some checks waiting on m

this reminds me of the friends and family i've lost to the bizaro cult of MLM

"hey man do you want to quit your job and make enough money in a month to retire???"

"if it's too good to be true, it is. you're getting scammed"

"I DON'T NEED NEGATIVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE!1!1!!"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

The word to insert here is UNION. By being in an union, we are able to make a good wage, take time off, have a nice family vacation. And by the way, our company makes a nice profit!