Good beer never hurts....but I'm already fabulous! lmao
FAB.jpg
LOL

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Shopping...done.
Bills paid (kind of)
Lunch with hubby...done.(MEXICAN, MMMM GOOD)
Laundry...going on
Home made potato/cheese/bacon soup, cooking.
Charlotte Nascar Race soon Go JR.
Have a glorious weekend.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
That kind of soup is great on cold winter days. I make a similar soup but add onions.
I have never added onions....I think I will brown some up and add, thanks. We like soup on cool days, which is actually the only time I cook, in the winter, on weekends, I will cook for the week. Lots of one dish wonders, and soups.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Grills broke, no red peppers, its still the bomb....I can smell it. And no extra bacon. Im letting my hubby cheat a little putting any in it at all. Oh I could make some artery clogging dishes, trust me, but the scaled down version is just as good.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
O Charleys for a change . Prime rib , loaded baked potatoe ,salad, fried dill pickles, rolls, and a French chocolate silk pie. Chilling with a sierra Nevada torpedo and Starr hills grateful pale ale. Saturday I don't do any chores and try to do something fun while I recuperate from the weekly hell hole.

Awww...that's sweet thanks Bo. Dortmunder is goooood stuff, nice beer to get drunk on. :)
I lost my teamster DAD this week. I have my brother left. He's my teamster brother. He is a teamster who's a throw back. He's a little guy that carries many men on his back. They all don't appreciate it but I do it for them. I love to be just part of the team. Thank The good Lord for how he made me come up. I APPRECIATE what I HAVE.

I lost my teamster DAD this week. I have my brother left. He's my teamster brother. He is a teamster who's a throw back. He's a little guy that carries many men on his back. They all don't appreciate it but I do it for them. I love to be just part of the team. Thank The good Lord for how he made me come up. I APPRECIATE what I HAVE.
Like It or not.