It's The Economy -tupid

vantexan

At no point in 2020 was Joe Biden President of the United States.

It wasn’t until January 7, 2021 that your master conceded.

2020 is on the former administration.
No administration would have been able to control the virus. What has always amazed me is Democrats were against the Trump vaccines, which he got pushed through in record time(not a good thing), but as soon as they took over the Dems were suddenly supportive of the vaccines and attacked everyone hesitant to take it.

Next Day Err

No administration would have been able to control the virus. What has always amazed me is Democrats were against the Trump vaccines, which he got pushed through in record time(not a good thing), but as soon as they took over the Dems were suddenly supportive of the vaccines and attacked everyone hesitant to take it.
How many reds here think the vaccine is poison?

fishtm2001

The Dems were against the vaccines?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Bread and milk is $10 now!
IMG_7578.png

IMG_7577.png

Not sure where you’re shopping
Looks to me like it’s about $5.00

Sportello

Banned
The US economy had gone to hell before COVID. The collective amnesia is incredible.