It's The Economy -tupid

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1710436127858.png

Box Ox

Good or bad idea?

Bernie Sanders pushes bill for four-day workweek without loss of pay (nbcnews.com)

March 14, 2024

"Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., held a hearing Thursday on a bill he introduced to reduce the standard U.S. workweek to four days without loss of pay.

The bill, titled the “Thirty-Two Hour Work Week Act,” would reduce the standard workweek from 40 to 32 hours over the span of four years, including lowering the maximum hours required for overtime compensation for nonexempt employees. It would also require overtime pay at time and a half for workdays that last more than eight hours and overtime pay that would pay workers double their regular pay if their workday is longer than 12 hours."

Commercial Inside Release

The Federal Reserve would love to see the country’s red hot job market cool down to stamp out the rest of inflation.
Not until the election is over. That's why we are at this point... Most of the inflation would never happened, if they allowed the job market to implode.

Downsized, layed off, and fired people vote leaders out of office.

Gotta Go

What? A concentrated area of democrats in financial distress?
I don’t believe it!
Houston has had only 2 Republican mayors for the past 100 years. And no Republican since 1982.
I bet tranny story time won't get cut...

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
What? A concentrated area of democrats in financial distress?
I don’t believe it!
Houston has had only 2 Republican mayors for the past 100 years. And no Republican since 1982.
I bet tranny story time won't get cut...
The whole :censored2:hole state is in debt.