LarryBird

Another from Albert Hammond Jr. - Yours to Keep:
Albert Hammond Jr. - Blue Skies

Always enjoyed this one, right from the first listen, still enjoy it upon my 100th listen and beyond.

Ohhh ooooh ohhh ooooh ohhh. Oooh ohhh.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It's about that time, that I stop rocking music before I get yelled at.

Mom hates when I get buzzed up and blast music at 2am. She's such a dick.

If I wasn't helping mom and dad out with the bills around here, I'd move right out of this basement - sometimes they gotta realize I'm doing them the favor, right?

But the laundry service and meal plan is phenomenal. My dad takes the garbage out and cuts the lawn.

I'm living the dream.

I have the basement all set up how I want it. Mom barely comes down to use the washer and dryer but like 2 or 3 times a day. It's a very private space.

I make the women sit in puddles, money. It's my one great talent. Everyone has something. And mines is I get bitches wet.

But don't look upon me as some god's gift to the ladies or anything, it's just what I do. I pull trim. But they come back again and again, because I'm good at what I do, even years down the road, they come find me. It’s also a curse cause sometimes bitches be trifling. Sometimes they fall in love and then you have to slap a hoe. I don't like that part, but I do what needs to be done.

LMAO!!! You’re old enough to have “come of age” in the nineties, but live at home and speak about women like this? Lmao. Holy hell.

LarryBird

@BrownArmy posted a Smashing Pumpkins video in here, they were definitely my :censored2: when I was a smooth young pimp coming up in the 90's.

MTV and the radio killed this one back in the day, but a revisit after a lengthy absence gives this song new life, and makes you realize it was a really fantastic tune:
Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight

One of Billy Corgan's absolute best songs he ever wrote, and he wrote a surprising number of really great, timeless songs that still hold up better than well. He was such a great guitar player too. He was probably the most talented all-around singular musician to come out of the early 90's grunge/alt-rock scene.

LarryBird

LMAO!!! You’re old enough to have “come of age” in the nineties, but live at home and speak about women like this? Lmao. Holy hell.
You have a hard time with the interpretation of sarcasm in the written word, I see.

No worries. Being slow doesn't have to be all bad. People expect very little from the mentally challenged, and you're rewarded with praise whenever you act half normal. That's a win for you. Take the small victories where you can get them, Corky. Life will be very long and sad for you otherwise.

Best wishes in your struggle, my friend.

Don't let the 'normies' look down upon you.

El Correcto

god is dead
You have a hard time with the interpretation of sarcasm in the written word, I see.

No worries. Being slow doesn't have to be all bad. People expect very little from the mentally challenged, and you're rewarded with praise whenever you act half normal. That's a win for you. Take the small victories where you can get them, Corky. Life will be very long and sad for you otherwise.

Best wishes in your struggle, my feeble-minded friend.
Take your Prozac Larry, your doing that cognitive dissonance thing again and being weird.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Best wishes in your struggle, my friend.
Keep it up. Making fun of mentally ill people is a real class act. Especially for Momma washing basement dwellers. Stay classy you loser :censored2:.

LarryBird

Keep it up. Making fun of mentally ill people is a real class act. Especially for Momma washing basement dwellers. Stay classy you loser :censored2:.
Be serious.

I would never truly make fun of the retarded/mentally challenged/mentally ill. This is jokes on a message board, dawg, not hate speech in a hospital or classroom.

And

I make 95 grand per year, are we seriously thinking I live in my parents basement near the age of 40? Who's really acting a fool in this scenario?

BrownArmy

C. Debussy

Hehehe

Don’t you have some video tapes to return?

Debussy was a master, what’s your issue with him?

Oh wait, you just saw the old-guy pic and responded.

Did you listen to the song I posted?

In its time it was...kind of boring.

There wasn’t television or YouTube.

The only way to get your songs out was to play them to rich people, and get re-invited to other parties, etc.

It was during the Impressionist period in France.

Debussy rejected the ‘Impressionist’ label, but it’s hard to agree with him.

The song I posted is ‘Footprints in the snow’, if you listen to it, it’s like walking in the snow.

An impression.

YMMV

El Correcto

god is dead
Debussy was a master, what’s your issue with him?

Oh wait, you just saw the old-guy pic and responded.

Did you listen to the song I posted?

In its time it was...kind of boring.

There wasn’t television or YouTube.

The only way to get your songs out was to play them to rich people, and get re-invited to other parties, etc.

It was during the Impressionist period in France.

Debussy rejected the ‘Impressionist’ label, but it’s hard to agree with him.

The song I posted is ‘Footprints in the snow’, if you listen to it, it’s like walking in the snow.

An impression.

YMMV
Bussy is boy pusillanimous.