LarryBird

It's getting late and it's time to dim the lights and relax. Here's another song from one of The Strokes side projects:
Little Joy - Don't Watch Me Dancing

Very mellow and relaxing. She has a very soothing voice.

Here's another from them. Very chill song, bros. Sexy female voices always get me.
Little Joy - Unattainable

This one is probably more what you would expect when I said 'Strokes side project'...it's an excellent song, from the male singer in the band:
Little Joy - How to Hang a Warhol

More uptempo, like what the rest of the record, besides the above two I posted, sounds like. I enjoyed this album quite a bit when it came out, and I hadn't revisited any of the songs in quite some time.

LarryBird

You got drunk and made a thread to post garbage music that you like.

I mean....why?
Weirdo.
It's been getting lots of posts though, huh.

Weird.

I intend to continue to post links to YouTube videos of songs I like until it no longer holds my interest. Could be for another day. Might be for another year.

Who could really say at this point?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's been getting lots of posts though, huh.

Weird.

I intend to continue to post links to YouTube videos of songs I like until it no longer holds my interest. Could be for another day. Might be for another year.

Who could really say at this point?
There's a thread for this already with over 4000 replies. It's not in the current events forum, because only a complete idiot would think a thread like this belongs here.

Carry on weirdo.

LarryBird

There's a thread for this already with over 4000 replies. It's not in the current events forum, because only a complete idiot would think a thread like this belongs here.

Carry on weirdo.
I do not venture outside the realm of the current events forum in my postings unless one of the threads I click on takes me there without my knowledge.

As far as I'm concerned, current events is the whole shebang.

Weird, I know. But factual.

BrownArmy

I do not venture outside the realm of the current events forum in my postings unless one of the threads I click on takes me there without my knowledge.

As far as I'm concerned, current events is the whole shebang.

Weird, I know. But factual.

To be fair, there’s literally thousands of posts in the appropriate thread in the appropriate forum.

Posting old songs isn’t Current Events.

Someone will respond to this response and post a link to ‘wutRUlisteng2’ thread, or whatever. Last I checked, it was on the fourth iteration, I don’t go down there muchz.

I tried to bomb this thread as much as much as much as much///::34:$99dddddddddddddddddddddddxxxres435uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

//::OFFLINE

Turdferguson

Just a turd
To be fair, there’s literally thousands of posts in the appropriate thread in the appropriate forum.

Someone will respond to this response and post a link to ‘wutRUlisteng2’ thread, or whatever. Last I checked, it was on the fourth iteration, I don’t go down there muchz.

I tried to bomb this thread as much as much as much as much///::34:$99dddddddddddddddddddddddxxxres435uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think it is about 7 or 8. There are a couple of 4 , IV, and I believe a 4a that were created as trolling threads.

LarryBird

I think it is about 7 or 8. There are a couple of 4 , IV, and I believe a 4a that were created as trolling threads.
Then that means this thread is totally different than those other ones you speak of. See, this one here is titled 'post a link to a great song on YouTube', not 'wutRUlistening2', and it only requires that you post a link to a great song on the website YouTube for others to check out at their leisure, not that you listen to the song yourself by whatever method you choose and then post about how you listened to it. Not the same.

Two similar, yet totally different threads. Subtle differences, but still. The point remains.

And I'd contend there's room enough around these parts for both. Who doesn’t like music?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Then that means this thread is totally different than those other ones you speak of. See, this one here is titled 'post a link to a great song on YouTube', not 'wutRUlistening2', and it only requires that you post a link to a great song on the website YouTube for others to check out at their leisure, not that you listen to the song yourself by whatever method you choose and then post about how you listened to it. Not the same.

Two similar, yet totally different threads. Subtle differences, but still. The point remains.

And I'd contend there's room enough around these parts for both. Who doesn’t like music?
381.gif

BrownArmy

Right, but this is the Current Events forum.

Like, currently happening events.

There’s a hierarchy/division of how Forum threads are organized.

Is this your first forum?

I don’t think it is, but just play by the rules.

(Oh never mind, no one else does).