I've never broken 1 of these, but...

Indecisi0n

The people who own these houses don't have the home improvement gene us men do ! :wink-very:
248600.jpg
They don't need to be. They over pay people like us to do it for them.

S

selfcancelsignal

Ya gotta love the door bells you can't hear too. Then you end up pissing people off 'cause you knock after you rang the bell & they're all, "be there in a sec., geez!" I'm halfway back to the PC & it's an over 70. Sucks to be you!

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

9.5er

Ya gotta love the door bells you can't hear too. Then you end up pissing people off 'cause you knock after you rang the bell & they're all, "be there in a sec., geez!" I'm halfway back to the PC & it's an over 70. Sucks to be you!

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.
"Hey can you set that inside the house for me." As I'm putting the truck in gear and waving. See ya.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Flat doorbell round surface mount is way to go. Funny how you become a scientist, studying the do's and dont's while your out delivering. I gathered all that info while I was on the road before I built my house. Pretty funny stuff. My favorite is when idiots build a house with no front covered entrance way or front porch. That's about as ghetto as can be, no overhang. Heres to your packages getting soaken wet or blown away jackasses lol.