I've never broken 1 of these, but...

CHALLY9TX

Pens are good for broken door bell buttons. I love how some customers have the wireless door bells and are too lazy to change the dead batteries.

Sent using BrownCafe App

S

selfcancelsignal

Flat doorbell round surface mount is way to go. Funny how you become a scientist, studying the do's and dont's while your out delivering. I gathered all that info while I was on the road before I built my house. Pretty funny stuff. My favorite is when idiots build a house with no front covered entrance way or front porch. That's about as ghetto as can be, no overhang. Heres to your packages getting soaken wet or blown away jackasses lol.
LMAO! My house came that way at purchase 6 years ago. When I make scale, perhaps I'll add an overhang, among a gazillion other things. At least I have good plastic on my doorbell, but it shorts out every once in awhile. My garage code has been pissful of late. Works about a third of the time. Old Sears Crapsman garb. Haha.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The electric fence charger experience can vary widely, depending on how it's calibrated. For cattle it will get your attention. For horses it will nearly knock you flat.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Only an idiot would grab the spark plug on a running lawnmower.
How many times did you do it?
Ive done that exactly once.
Kinda like dropping pkgs on a dolly and getting smacked in the head, I have also done that exactly once.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Back in the day, pre-UPS, I was a tree-trimmer for the power company.

If I didn't get zapped two or three times a week while climbing a tree, I felt I was slacking off.

oldngray

nowhere special
_42480452_homer203.jpg