Jab & Cancer Bombshell Admission

vantexan

Are you going to address the fact that this article that proves relation between the trump shots and cancer is from the Atlantic and not bitchute?
Not defending the vaccines, but did that article actually prove a relation between the vaccines and cancer? This is why there's supposed to be long trials. People are running wild with anecdotes.

Not defending the vaccines, but did that article actually prove a relation between the vaccines and cancer? This is why there's supposed to be long trials. People are running wild with anecdotes.
Yes. The man in the video referred to it as "the smoking gun" I think it's the third post in the thread where I quoted in the article.

Also. I don't think there were any long trials. I think they had a 3 month trial or perhaps shorter. Then they just gave the control group the real thing anyway. I can definitely dig that up for you if you want. My details may be a little off but it's true.

vantexan

Yes. The man in the video referred to it as "the smoking gun" I think it's the third post in the thread where I quoted in the article.
That doesn't prove it. That's an opinion. The article about the doctor said at the top he's the rare exception. There has definitely been an uptick in mortality. Healthy young adults shouldn't just drop dead. Enough so that the vaccines should be pulled and studied further. But overall the vast majority of people who've been vaccinated aren't dropping dead. Aren't developing cancer. There's no mass murder going on.

vantexan

Also. I don't think there were any long trials. I think they had a 3 month trial or perhaps shorter. Then they just gave the control group the real thing anyway. I can definitely dig that up for you if you want. My details may be a little off but it's true.
I agree that they rushed the vaccines to market. Based on the VAERS website there have been more than enough adverse reactions that in a normal trial this vaccine would have been discontinued. It can be unsafe. But until you start seeing people drop dead in droves, not one here or there, it's impossible to prove it's dangerous for everyone. And you certainly can't prove there was some evil intent to reduce the population.

That doesn't prove it. That's an opinion. The article about the doctor said at the top he's the rare exception. There has definitely been an uptick in mortality. Healthy young adults shouldn't just drop dead. Enough so that the vaccines should be pulled and studied further. But overall the vast majority of people who've been vaccinated aren't dropping dead. Aren't developing cancer. There's no mass murder going on.
The cancer followed the shot insertions from the left armpit to the right armpit. It is not an opinion.

So the shot either gives you cancer or makes it worse. Proven with this man in this article. We have one party mandating it and we have the leader of the other party shilling it proudly. He says it's the best thing he's ever done. "I'm very proud of it, I saved millions of lives".

Then this shot gets pushed around the world. For a virus with a 99 plus percent survival rate. People are worked up by the media fear mongering and believe the "safe & effective" echo chamber. All information that doesn't worship the vaccine is censored.

But we cannot at any point consider that maybe this is intentional depopulation? Can't even fathom the idea? Shoot it down before we even consider it?

It is easier to fool a man than to convince him that he's been fooled -mark twain.

He who answers a matter before he hears it, It is folly and shame to him.
Proverbs 18:13 NKJV

So you say a three month study is too short for a vaccine, but with one anecdotal story, you make up your mind that the vaccines definitively cause cancer?
If the vaccine causes immune system problems, well... We all have cancer to an extent but the immune system suppresses and fights it right? If your immune system is weakened then what happens?

vantexan

So the shot either gives you cancer or makes it worse. Proven with this man in this article. We have one party mandating it and we have the leader of the other party shilling it proudly. He says it's the best thing he's ever done. "I'm very proud of it, I saved millions of lives".

Then this shot gets pushed around the world. For a virus with a 99 plus percent survival rate. People are worked up by the media fear mongering and believe the "safe & effective" echo chamber. All information that doesn't worship the vaccine is censored.

But we cannot at any point consider that maybe this is intentional depopulation? Can't even fathom the idea? Shoot it down before we even consider it?

It is easier to fool a man than to convince him that he's been fooled -mark twain.

He who answers a matter before he hears it, It is folly and shame to him.
Proverbs 18:13 NKJV
It gave that man cancer if indeed it was the shot that caused it. That doesn't mean it gives everyone cancer. You said definitively "So the shot either gives you cancer or makes it worse." You can't point to stats saying everyone or even a large percentage of everyone who got vaccinated are getting cancer. It's likely a very small percentage if indeed the vaccines cause cancer in some people. Point to the huge rise in cancer since about 2/3rds of the population got vaccinated. Point to worldwide stats since hundreds of mi!lions got vaccinated worldwide if not billions with those particular vaccines.

You either have cancer or you don't.
Ok I stand corrected you're right but we all do have cells that have potential.

""Our cells are constantly multiplying and as a result there will always be some cells that are mutated and with the potential to become cancerous. Our bodies have the ability to get rid of these cells most of the time. When our bodies do not recognize the cell as a cancer or can't kill it, then it can become a cancer."

"Autoimmune disease happens when the body's natural defense system can't tell the difference between your own cells and foreign cells, causing the body to mistakenly attack normal cells. There are more than 80 types of autoimmune diseases that affect a wide range of body parts."

Put those 2 together for me

So you say a three month study is too short for a vaccine, but with one anecdotal story, you make up your mind that the vaccines definitively cause cancer?
I think it was 6 months. Not 3 months. Sorry. I would be very offended if it was my story that somebody else was telling and you said this to them.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I think it was 6 months. Not 3 months. Sorry. I would be very offended if it was my story that somebody else was telling and you said this to them.
That’s not how science works. A story doesn’t mean you’ve proven anything. It’s an appeal to emotion.

You say the study wasn’t long enough to approve the vaccine, but your hour looking at sensationalist news headlines is enough to disprove them.

Just seems a bit absurd.

That’s not how science works. A story doesn’t mean you’ve proven anything. It’s an appeal to emotion.

You say the study wasn’t long enough to approve the vaccine, but your hour looking at sensationalist news headlines is enough to disprove them.

Just seems a bit absurd.
This story proves that the cancer in his specific case followed the site of the injection. It's the Atlantic, not a sensationalist(Well, I guess that depends on opinion too lol).

They spin it as "rare" but I'd bet it's happening more than they want to tell us.

vantexan

This story proves that the cancer in his specific case followed the site of the injection. It's the Atlantic, not a sensationalist(Well, I guess that depends on opinion too lol).

They spin it as "rare" but I'd bet it's happening more than they want to tell us.
The Atlantic isn't in charge of stats. If it were as you say then our hospitals would be full of new cancer patients. Fact is a lot of people have an agenda for various reasons. Stick to provable facts and it's hard to go wrong.

The Atlantic isn't in charge of stats. If it were as you say then our hospitals would be full of new cancer patients. Fact is a lot of people have an agenda for various reasons. Stick to provable facts and it's hard to go wrong.
Miscarriages and Cancer are up 300 percent with 1000 percent increase in "neurological problems"

vantexan

Miscarriages and Cancer are up 300 percent with 1000 percent increase in "neurological problems"
OK, start with the previous numbers and multiply them by three. Then compare that number with how many actually got vaccinated. And make sure the number he cited is accurate and he's not exaggerating. It may be 100% accurate. But we're a long way always from it's going to happen to everyone and it's a mass murder event.