Jim Cramer

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Umm. The China "deal" has been an ongoing cluster for the last 2+ years. At the NATO conference, Trump again kicked the can down the street and tanked the market for the day.

The deal is that there is no deal, and the plan is that there is no plan. Trump just says whatever he thinks makes him look good to his base.

Non sequitur

The world bank is offering low interest loan aid to China. I'm thinking they are hurting. Bill Clinton should have chosen Ross Perot to negotiate his trade deals.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Umm. The China "deal" has been an ongoing cluster for the last 2+ years. At the NATO conference, Trump again kicked the can down the street and tanked the market for the day.

The deal is that there is no deal, and the plan is that there is no plan. Trump just says whatever he thinks makes him look good to his base.
Nothing in your post is correct you dunce.

oldngray

nowhere special
b636e2.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That’s where prudent comes in to play and also not being greedy.
It’s a type of hedge.

I’m retired with no intent to to supplement my income.
no desire to be a Wal-Matt greeter.

I am not advising anyone not in retirement to do this.
ups is hiring

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nothing in your post is correct you dunce.

Ask a farmer, miner, or manufacturing worker how the trade wars are going, OK? Trump has created a lot of problems for major sectors of the economy. China isn't buying Cats, Boeing jets, or other big ticket items, nor are they buying our farm outputs.

WINNING!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Prudent coward!
Only a third of my liquid assets.
Trump's move to separate the China trade deal into phases is kind of a brilliant move. A phase one agreement is probably already baked into valuations so if it falls through no doubt there'll be a pullback. But China is wavering and there's plenty of room for a market run down the line with phase two.

Can't take it with you old man, spend it or roll the dice.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump's move to separate the China trade deal into phases is kind of a brilliant move. A phase one agreement is probably already baked into valuations so if it falls through no doubt there'll be a pullback. But China is wavering and there's plenty of room for a market run down the line with phase two.

Can't take it with you old man, spend it or roll the dice.

BRILLIANT!! GENIUS!! Here's a reality check for you...he makes it up as he goes along. Should be obvious to anyone with a room temperature IQ. Just drops out of his butt.