Jobs vs Mobs

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
'Jobs or Mobs' message beginning to resonate with voters

"I like the catch phrase 'jobs or mobs,'" the first-term congressman Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) told Hill.TV's Friday edition of "Rising."
"We either are going to get more jobs or you gonna get mobs. The Democrats are their own worst enemy at this time because they don't have a policy for anything so they are just attacking."

Biggs, whose reelection race is not considered competitive by election handicappers, said the argument is gaining traction after Republicans, who long trailed in the polls, got a surprise lift from conservative voter backlash after the Supreme Court battle over Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Im Back Who Missed Me Jack Nicholson The Shining.PNG

Last edited:

newfie

"I like the catch phrase 'jobs or mobs,'" the first-term congressman Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) told Hill.TV's Friday edition of "Rising."
"We either are going to get more jobs or you gonna get mobs. The Democrats are their own worst enemy at this time because they don't have a policy for anything so they are just attacking."

Biggs, whose reelection race is not considered competitive by election handicappers, said the argument is gaining traction after Republicans, who long trailed in the polls, got a surprise lift from conservative voter backlash after the Supreme Court battle over Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

View attachment 218909

trump is a master of marketing . that phrase will resonate

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yeah. No “fear mongering rhetoric” there!
Really trying to understand the " be afraid logic" and "fear mongering " responses .
It seems when anything goes counter to the lib logic and it exposes things for what they are.. instead of responding with some kind of answer for discussion... its " scare tactics from Nazis "
I think getting real is the scariest for a lib to do.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Trump wastes our money every night traveling to preach to some mob.
It beats Biden's 200 people in VEGAS while Trump was in Elko with thousands and thousands. Some drove from Portland to be there.
Where was your complaining when Michelle took her mom and every friend on 5 star trips using that plane. Also, her hubby took the salary too!

rickyb

View attachment 218909
i think hes right about democrats, but its all downhill from here and has been for a long time.

at work yesterday we were laughing about unaffordable housing and how much everything costs these days.

i think hes right about democrats, but its all downhill from here and has been for a long time.

at work yesterday we were laughing about unaffordable housing and how much everything costs these days.
Real funny stuff I'll bet. Hopefully one day you will no longer be afraid or the boogeyman.

rickyb

Real funny stuff I'll bet. Hopefully one day you will no longer be afraid or the boogeyman.
you can buy sports cars for the price of parking stalls.

the middle class is dead in the water, but alot of people havent made that connection yet.