JOHN C indicted & not a peep????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5habits100

Don't play his game he is a punk. The only reason he runs his mouth to people is he has them on camera. He wouldn't do that if a camera wasn't rolling and you were by yourself with him. He would try to make you buy him a new camera and a bike.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You keep trying to expose my identity brother.

When you intentionally expose yourself on YouTube, and then harass

elected officials of the IBT, you're a "known quantity".

Nobody is impressed. Move on with your life.

If you were such big deal in Local 623....

You would be running the show.

And you're not.

-Bug-

anHOURover

When you intentionally expose yourself on YouTube, and then harass

elected officials of the IBT, you're a "known quantity".

Nobody is impressed. Move on with your life.

If you were such big deal in Local 623....

You would be running the show.

And you're not.

-Bug-
I had a ? For the man that he still won't answer. I've called and I get nowhere because of some reject that answers the phone. I went all the way to D.C. To confront the liar. You see the results.
That man turned white as a ghost when he saw me. I'm coming for him again. That's not a threat ! It's a promise. I will have more videos soon!! Stay tuned
FACT

anHOURover

Don't play his game he is a punk. The only reason he runs his mouth to people is he has them on camera. He wouldn't do that if a camera wasn't rolling and you were by yourself with him. He would try to make you buy him a new camera and a bike.
Brother how dare you talk about the vote no leader like that. I got the juice !
I guarantee another no vote. My work will pay off again
FACT

hyena

You act like posting a picture of a dog bothers me. Ill keep posting the facts and you joke about a dead dog.
Nothing's bringing lugnut back. I'd say I'm sorry I ran him over and watched his brains splatter on the Rd but there was nothing like watching him limp body go numb afterwards.

anHOURover

Nothing's bringing lugnut back. I'd say I'm sorry I ran him over and watched his brains splatter on the Rd but there was nothing like watching him limp body go numb afterwards.
Fence walker !
FACT

Attachments

• IMG_3469.jpg
    IMG_3469.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 73

5habits100

I had a ? For the man that he still won't answer. I've called and I get nowhere because of some reject that answers the phone. I went all the way to D.C. To confront the liar. You see the results.
That man turned white as a ghost when he saw me. I'm coming for him again. That's not a threat ! It's a promise. I will have more videos soon!! Stay tuned
FACT
I saw what happened. You were by yourself and everyone laughed at you because you're a nobody.

FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
This personal attack and doctored private message will be removed shortly
FACT
So why would you personally attack someone? I don't care if it's removed. I have many copies. All you need to do is not be a D. Of course it's doctored. It contained profanity.

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
If the walking dead apocalypse ever happens I want to be on your team. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.