John James For Michigan, For America

Sportello

Ad would be the word you want, short for advertising. Add has a different meaning, like an obvious swastika may have a different meaning.

I did not call this Black man a Nazi, just pointed out he appeals to them. Hell, James used Jesse Jackson when it put money in his pocket.

Look up the ad yourself, I'm not your 'boy'.

floridays

Ad would be the word you want, short for advertising. Add has a different meaning, like an obvious swastika may have a different meaning

I did not call this Black man a Nazi, just pointed out he appeals to them. Hell, James used Jesse Jackson when it put money in his pocket.

Thank you for the correction on add instead or ad, it coaxed a response from you. lets see if I can picke it apart.:lol::lol::thumbup1::2guns::2guns:

floridays

Ad would be the word you want, short for advertising. Add has a different meaning, like an obvious swastika may have a different meaning.

Support what you post, until then it is fake news like your daddy Donald says. Who's yo Daddy?

floridays

Try Google. It may be available in your location. Do your own research, or is it 'you're'? I'll defer to @tieguy for a ruling.
You do understand it is not the same guy don't you. I'll shut up and allow you to show your intelligence.

It's just to delicious, I have to edit my original post. the last sentence should read.
I'll shut up and allow you to show your intelligence, or lack of it.
There, I fixed that.

Last edited: