Jonathon Gruber

island1fox

Could not agree more with the liberal Gruber.

Obama was elected twice by the low information voters and on B.C. we still hear the supporters of Obama happy with "Teamcare"

Poor fools will very soon realize ---the hard work they do everyday to have "Cadillac Healthcare" --will now be downgraded --higher co-pays etc etc ---to pay for the lazy on Obamacare--when the Teamsters see costs rising --they will cut back what you have known as "Cadillac care"

There will be no more "exemptions" The unions were screwed by Obama to pay for His Legacy law---Correction --the working middle class was screwed---Gruber speaks the truth --the kool aid supporters are Ignorant.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Obama was elected twice by the low information voters and on B.C. we still hear the supporters of Obama happy with "Teamcare"
Isn't every politician elected by low information voters?
Poor fools will very soon realize ---the hard work they do everyday to have "Cadillac Healthcare" --will now be downgraded --higher co-pays etc etc ---to pay for the lazy on Obamacare--when the Teamsters see costs rising --they will cut back what you have known as "Cadillac care"
Which was all inevitable even before the ACA or TeamCare.
There will be no more "exemptions" The unions were screwed by Obama to pay for His Legacy law---Correction --the working middle class was screwed---Gruber speaks the truth --the kool aid supporters are Ignorant.
You're just drinking a different flavor.

island1fox

Perfect example.
As I stated -I fully agree with Liberal Gruber.

Of course Obamacare did not have anything to do with UPS turning Healtcare over to the Union.

In fact as the low information people would agree with ---It was all the fault of Bush !!!

island1fox

I only blame the uniformed and the ignorant.
Some people are so stupid --they do not even realize it!

Lets go to a Katie Perry concert and vote !! yaa !!!!

Of course you can add the lazy and the takers and illegals to get Government SUBSIDIZED Health care and the costs will go down !! Just makes sense --of course the SUBSIDY does not come from the Government ---it comes from the working middle class ! Go Teamcare --next rate hike --January ---watch the co-pays and the deductibles ---of course YOUR Healthcare will be reduced by Obamacare --opps I meant to say costs ---Go Gruber !!!

Hoffa and the Union Leaders had no idea what happened to the working man --of course Hoffa's letter to Obama after the fact will fix everything !!

Your Income has been Re-distributed and you have no idea it occurred ---

yaa yaa !!! Go Katie !!!! Just keep showing them your big Birthday Ballons !!!

Sportello

lvzwizzmx9y09ak94m7b.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Yes. This is how major legislation is passed. If the full force of the Patriot Act had been considered, it too would have died in committee or watered down to ineffectiveness.

oldngray

nowhere special
Other networks are covering Gruber and even critical of Obama not admitting things (though not saying he lied of course - despite video evidence). The other networks mostly have the attitude of if Obama admitted the Gruber story it would blow over instead of getting worse daily by the ever increasing chain of lies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Other networks are covering Gruber and even critical of Obama not admitting things (though not saying he lied of course - despite video evidence). The other networks mostly have the attitude of if Obama admitted the Gruber story it would blow over instead of getting worse daily by the ever increasing chain of lies.
That's what I saw on Morning Joe this morning.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
As a non-Fox contribution...

Reason.com had this article:
Yes, Jonathan Gruber is an Obamacare "Architect"

As an episode in the ongoing saga of Obamacare, it’s both revealing and confirming: The White House and its allies are misleading the public about Gruber just as they have about the law. They don’t want the public to know the full truth about either.

moreluck

golden ticket member

As an episode in the ongoing saga of Obamacare, it’s both revealing and confirming: The White House and its allies are misleading the public about Gruber just as they have about the law. They don’t want the public to know the full truth about either.

We can talk about the millions of $$ he received at another time.

bbsam

Staff member

It took the Supreme Court to finalize the term "tax". My question is what difference does it make? If the new Congress really wants to repeal it, they can try regardless any discussion of Gruber. They can persuade people they'very been duped but at the end of the day they still have nothing to replace it with.

island1fox

Six millions dollars ---but the White House claims he was just a minor advisor. Just shows they are right about their supporters --remember I did not say they are stupid --the MIT highly educated Professor---that the dems now claim is a stupid man that made stupid comments--did.
Why did they pay him six million dollars ???

bbsam

Staff member
Six millions dollars ---but the White House claims he was just a minor advisor. Just shows they are right about their supporters --remember I did not say they are stupid --the MIT highly educated Professor---that the dems now claim is a stupid man that made stupid comments--did.
Why did they pay him six million dollars ???
Simple. Smart people can make a lot of money and still make stupid comments...Sarah Palin comes to mind...as does Rick Perry...oops.