Judiciary Committee Impeachment Hearings

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
79378840_10217203402449769_7120554163242532864_n.jpg

You wish. Trump is being impeached for breaking the law, plain and simple. Sorry you can't understand that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
damn straight i heard from joe who was talking with bill at the bar who was wondering if what Mike speculated on when speaking with andy might be correct.
air tight case if I ever saw one.
I was trying to understand this until I realized it was modeled after the Impeachment trial.
LOL

vantexan

Again, sir. Why not have all of Trump's people testify? You whined and bitched about how Republicans weren't allowed to respond etc. Now, Trump can testify, and Pompeo, Bolton and all the rest can too. Oh, yeah, Trump won't let them, nor will he allow the release of any documents related to the matter.

That sounds like guilty behavior to me, and a massive cover-up. ALL of these people could clear Trump's name and assure the American people that there was no underhanded dealing going on.

You simply choose to ignore the obvious conclusion(s) and lie to protect Trump.

Pathetic.
It's called Executive Privilege. Obama used it too. Deal with it. The Dems have already demonstrated their willingness to use perjury traps to destroy people. This whole farce is predicated on twisting the president's words into something he didn't say. What really matters is how the voters perceive all of this. If Trump is reelected and the Republicans take back the House, or don't, you'll have your answer. Schiff has already said they will continue to investigate no matter what so if the Democrats retain control we'll have four more years, or at least two, of this foolishness. Now that's truly pathetic. Especially in light of the latest jobs report. Great things are being accomplished by a capitalist. And that's not acceptable to the Left.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Orange snowflakes melt quicker than April snow, just like Trump at NATO. He walked away like a whipped dog with his tail between his legs.
Yet the jobs numbers came out with USA's economy and jobs increasing while Canada is headed for a recession.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's called Executive Privilege. Obama used it too. Deal with it. The Dems have already demonstrated their willingness to use perjury traps to destroy people. This whole farce is predicated on twisting the president's words into something he didn't say. What really matters is how the voters perceive all of this. If Trump is reelected and the Republicans take back the House, or don't, you'll have your answer. Schiff has already said they will continue to investigate no matter what so if the Democrats retain control we'll have four more years, or at least two, of this foolishness. Now that's truly pathetic. Especially in light of the latest jobs report. Great things are being accomplished by a capitalist. And that's not acceptable to the Left.

Sure, OK. In other words, Trump is afraid to allow the usual suspects to testify or testify himself because his guilt would be assured.

Here's a clue for you. The reason they keep investigating is that there is a lot to investigate that is not "foolishness", but criminal behavior(s).

Testify, allow the others to testify, and release the taxes.

Won't happen. Lie on, van.

vantexan

Sure, OK. In other words, Trump is afraid to allow the usual suspects to testify or testify himself because his guilt would be assured.

Here's a clue for you. The reason they keep investigating is that there is a lot to investigate that is not "foolishness", but criminal behavior(s).

Testify, allow the others to testify, and release the taxes.

Won't happen. Lie on, van.
I've yet to see anything he's done come close to being impeachable. He shouldn't participate. Funny how you ignore all the good he's done, only care about impeaching, and that's all you've cared about since he got elected.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
impeachment by the house? thats like a warning ticket from a racist cop

You don't need to worry any longer. Rudy has hired OJ Simpson and Duncan Hunter to help clear Trump in Ukraine. Slam dunk!! I give up because the A-Team is on it!

newfie

You don't need to worry any longer. Rudy has hired OJ Simpson and Duncan Hunter to help clear Trump in Ukraine. Slam dunk!! I give up because the A-Team is on it!

yea imagine a presidents personal lawyer trying to actually protect his client. why cant he just fabricate evidence like Schiff and Nadler its so much easier.