Judiciary Committee Impeachment Hearings

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There's a reason Schiffty hasn't gone to the courts to compel those people to testify. It's because he knows he has nothing.

Face that fact fren.

He knows they won't testify, or it would take literally years of court battles to bring them in. Consider Trump's taxes, which is very similar. He has successfully delayed their release over and over for several years now. Similar legal tactics would keep potential witnesses tied up in court.

Schiff knows that, and so do you, so quit lying.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He knows they won't testify, or it would take literally years of court battles to bring them in. Consider Trump's taxes, which is very similar. He has successfully delayed their release over and over for several years now. Similar legal tactics would keep potential witnesses tied up in court.

Schiff knows that, and so do you, so quit lying.
Nothing in your post is true.
You are either ignorant, stupid, or a liar, you pick. Multiple choices are allowed.

rod

Retired 22 years
Federal prisons are white now? Thanks for the update. Maybe you meant the Big House.
Inmate Race

Statistics based on prior month's data -- -- Last Updated: Saturday, 30 November 2019

Race # of Inmates % of Inmates
Asian 2,664 1.5%
Black 65,960 37.4%
Native American 4,121 2.3%
White 103,405 58.7%

bbsam

Staff member
it depends . the repubs are slow to respond and get their :censored2: together but you libs may actually piss them off enough to grow the balls to call in the bidens. I wont hold my breath but who knows. hope it happens it would make for riveting TV. Biden is absolutely inept at being confronted. when i saw the video of him and the 83 year old dem voter i was actually afraid he would attack the old guy. how embarrassing it would have been to see a presidential candidate get his ass thoroughly trashed by that old marine. Politics are so fricked up though that its all we can hope for in todays world to entertain us.

I think it was day two of the no marlaky bus tour when joe loaded us up with a dump truck full of malarky?
Ooooooo. Scary!

bbsam

Staff member
It's called Executive Privilege. Obama used it too. Deal with it. The Dems have already demonstrated their willingness to use perjury traps to destroy people. This whole farce is predicated on twisting the president's words into something he didn't say. What really matters is how the voters perceive all of this. If Trump is reelected and the Republicans take back the House, or don't, you'll have your answer. Schiff has already said they will continue to investigate no matter what so if the Democrats retain control we'll have four more years, or at least two, of this foolishness. Now that's truly pathetic. Especially in light of the latest jobs report. Great things are being accomplished by a capitalist. And that's not acceptable to the Left.
Executive privilege to not allow witnesses who supposedly could exonerate him...

Weird.

bbsam

Staff member
If Republicans subpoena Biden in the Senate trial, Democrats lose the only viable candidate they have.
I certainly hope they do. Biden’s actions have been gone over time and time again. It would be good to have the explanation for all to hear why Biden’s actions are legal and Trump’s are not. To have Republicans trying to say it is the same and have the argument thoroughly dismantled and destroyed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I certainly hope they do. Biden’s actions have been gone over time and time again. It would be good to have the explanation for all to hear why Biden’s actions are legal and Trump’s are not. To have Republicans trying to say it is the same and have the argument thoroughly dismantled and destroyed.
Lol. None of that is true.