Jumpman....Dictionary!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Nothing wrong wit it dude. We all use different words and slang that mean different things. I just like to keep it amusing all the time and come up with some original or semi original shiznitt people don't hear all the time. I think most people are too boring or are too serious most of the time. Life is good and im in a good place in life and so I just try n have fun and have some humor in everything I do. No case of MR. BORINGSWORTH in my neck of the woods lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Nothing wrong wit it dude. We all use different words and slang that mean different things. I just like to keep it amusing all the time and come up with some original or semi original shiznitt people don't hear all the time. I think most people are too boring or are too serious most of the time. Life is good and im in a good place in life and so I just try n have fun and have some humor in everything I do. No case of MR. BORINGSWORTH in my neck of the woods lol.
Word....Nerdball..lol

image.jpg