June 5th 9.5 list.

Rack em

Made the Podium
A few things.

Denied our BA from talking at the PCMs after the center manager said he could.

Tried to deny the stewards from circulating the list by saying that the list will be put up in the center offices and drivers could come in and opt in.
I don't have the contract in front of me but doesn't the language say "the union will circulate the list"? Your DM is an idiot.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
A few things.

Tried to deny the stewards from circulating the list by saying that the list will be put up in the center offices and drivers could come in and opt in.
That’s not how it’s done. Your local stewards should ask every employee if he /she wants to be on or off before start time. That way there’d is no problems

542thruNthru

That’s not how it’s done. Your local stewards should ask every employee if he /she wants to be on or off before start time. That way there’d is no problems

He was asking. He was walking the pens all morning. Problem is drivers come in at different times. So he was trying to get the remaining people after the PCM. The PCM is 15 min before his start time.

Overpaid Union Thug

I interpret the language as saying the stewards can chose how they want to “circulate” the list. Ours personally asked as many drivers as he could before pcm then announced the process after the pcm to make sure everyone got a chance to opt in or out.

Most of ours opted in. It’s funny because under the old “intimidating” language that required a grievance first we rarely had more than a handful of people on the list. Hmmm.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I interpret the language as saying the stewards can chose how they want to “circulate” the list. Ours personally asked as many drivers as he could before pcm then announced the process after the pcm to make sure everyone got a chance to opt in or out.

Most of ours opted in. It’s funny because under the old “intimidating” language that required a grievance first we rarely had more than a handful of people on the list. Hmmm.

tourists24

A few things.

Sounds familiar. Sometimes I wonder why they even attempt stuff like this. We’ll just go, oh ok never mind? Lol

35years

Gravy route
85% on the list.
5% prior to the new language.

Now we will see how many file.
And how many demand payment after filing.

Then we will see how many will file every time.

Being on the list means nothing unless you follow through.

Get on the List
friendile every time
Demand payment

GFD GFD GFD

Last edited:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
85% on the list.
5% prior to the new language.

Now we will see how many file.
And how many demand payment after filing.

Then we will see how many will file every time.

Being on the list means nothing unless you follow through.

Get on List
friendile every time
Demand payment

GFD GFD GFD
A lot of them think the penalty is automatic. Which it should be But isn’t.

To me , any employee that
Wants on the list. Gets violated. And doesn’t file. is dead 2 me.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So how many drivers in your center got on the 9.5 list?

Out of 93 drivers, 14 decided not to be on the 9.5 list here. We even had the DM trying to stop us from circulating the list.
We’ve got about 15% of drivers that didn’t get on the list.

One of them is a runner who says he needs the OT. He was getting a warning letter for skipping break a few days ago. lol