June 5th 9.5 list.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I was starting to get hammered so I opted on to the 9.5 list and magically I'm doing about 8.5 every day now. Funny how that works.

I'm fortunate that one of our shop stewards is an old-timer who loves to fight management, eats leather and drinks tobacco juice and would probably punch David Abney in the face. I'm pretty sure he fought at the First Battle of Bull Run.

MC0493

Everyone's automatically on here, you can opt out if you like having your butt cheeks spread very wide apart. Wise to just stay on the list and file if needed. Haven't felt the need to file with the the new progression rates. Finally makes this job somewhat worthwhile.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No , end of this month. That’s probably why though , thanks union brother

Any time.

It may be why, but I would still check with your local. Our local doesn't withhold dues from vacation checks, and only takes out dues once a month. So if your vacation falls on the week they would normally withhold, they double it up the next month. Your local may do it proactively.

Last edited:

A good guy

Thats funny. It was our most senior swing driver that walked around with our list, not the union steward. Its also no coincidence that the opt out guys are getting put on the 240 stop split routes.