Just applied and confused

I applied to be a package handler at my local distribution center. The last step is to setup a time to meet with HR. After I did that it brought up a screen about a tour. Does this mean I have the job? Is there an interview? Should I dress nice? This is what it said.... Remember to wear casual slacks or jeans and a sturdy closed-toe shoe in order to tour our facility. Please do not bring any personal items such as cell phones, pagers, ipods, and/or any weapons i.e. pocket knife. Do not bring bookbags and purses on the tour. THESE ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING AND YOU WILL HAVE TO RETURN THEM TO YOUR CAR BEFORE YOU CAN TOUR OR INTERVIEW! Plan on your tour of the UPS facility to last anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes and upon completion of the tour you will have the opportunity to speak with an HR representative

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I applied to be a package handler at my local distribution center. The last step is to setup a time to meet with HR. After I did that it brought up a screen about a tour. Does this mean I have the job? Is there an interview? Should I dress nice? This is what it said.... Remember to wear casual slacks or jeans and a sturdy closed-toe shoe in order to tour our facility. Please do not bring any personal items such as cell phones, pagers, ipods, and/or any weapons i.e. pocket knife. Do not bring bookbags and purses on the tour. THESE ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING AND YOU WILL HAVE TO RETURN THEM TO YOUR CAR BEFORE YOU CAN TOUR OR INTERVIEW! Plan on your tour of the UPS facility to last anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes and upon completion of the tour you will have the opportunity to speak with an HR representative
The tour happens after the interview. It is pretty self explanatory. It said how to dress also.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
New members - Commonly asked questions.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
FFS...what part of the application where it said dress casual did you have trouble with?

Wear nothing but a necktie and a smile.

Future

Victory Ride
Relax kid.... Go in there in nice cloths ....POLO shirt ...clean pants ...as up state said.... Act normal....get ready to work hard ... Just have that attitude within yourself ... U will be fine.