Just bring em back....

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
From what i remember** same day if requested the day of, otherwise they have one week to provide copy of diad messages from said day. Could be wrong, thats just how i remember reading it.
You are correct. Actually 5 business days if requested after the same day of transmittal and within 25 days of the transmission. Thank you for the reminder.

It's not a situation we use much. Supes more often hang themselves sending personal texts than diad messages.

35years

Gravy route
Yes!!! Get everything documented. If they're not willing to put it in a dead message or a text message never do it.
Ask them to sign the diad text if they are directing you...Who is dirrecting me?

Guess what....they won't sign the text so no, I won't

542thruNthru

sketch-1592885431820.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
19 Missloads yesterday that I called in early. New Preloader didn't know what route he was loading. I thought for sure that somebody would come out and get them, but they just don't care anymore.
RG%J8vPVQDSPjm5GFlB%0g.jpg
I had to bring them to the office for the "Special Scanner".

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
19 Missloads yesterday that I called in early. New Preloader didn't know what route he was loading. I thought for sure that somebody would come out and get them, but they just don't care anymore. View attachment 300232I had to bring them to the office for the "Special Scanner".
Ah, the special scanner. The last resort for management to hide service failures. I wonder how nervous they feel using it.

542thruNthru

How many stops and pieces do you leave out with to be bringing that much back?!!!

Not your normal route. Go out with around 230ish stops 300ish pieces. My route is all apartments. Load up a cart and walk them off. Come back load up again and walk the rest off. Driver to the next spot and do it all over again.

I get usually 150-175 done. Normal day 125-135.

Est.1998

Not your normal route. Go out with around 230ish stops 300ish pieces. My route is all apartments. Load up a cart and walk them off. Come back load up again and walk the rest off. Driver to the next spot and do it all over again.

I get usually 150-175 done. Normal day 125-135.
That sounds like a mall route.
Could you leave them at the office prior to COVID19?

542thruNthru

That sounds like a mall route.
Could you leave them at the office prior to COVID19?

Prior to covid the office would take anything that was below 40lb but only after you attempted the door. They also will not take anything perishable.

They caught amazon lying a few times and showed them the videos of them driving and sitting for 30min then walking into the office with a ton of stuff.

Then the contractors started to try and play hard ball and started dumping packages in the mail room or leaving them at elevators to try and force the office to just take them all. The office didn't budge and actually started refusing to take anything amazon till they finally started going to the doors.

Pankie

I would be happy as :censored2:, if they would just leave the package where it should be ==but no....now I have to pick it up at another location.....:censored2: this :censored2:.....

Est.1998

I would be happy as :censored2:, if they would just leave the package where it should be ==but no....now I have to pick it up at another location.....:censored2: this :censored2:.....
You weren't home when the driver attempted to deliver the package we all know you were tracking.
You didn't leave a note asking the driver to leave the pkg or attempt to call UPS to make other arrangements.
Doesn't seem like you should be that upset to stop by the access point on your way home tomorrow.