Just Checking In......and out.

New Englander

Who gives a flying friend* whether he has 32 or 40 or 48?
The guy is pouring his heart out to you.
Where is the humanity? Where? Where?

Fine...I will stop feeding the drama queen. There's a reason I hate the stupid soap opera's my GF watches on her days of.

Horrible acting!

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
How wouldn't it give you any more money?

I really wish you would stop feeding the drama queen.

Look - here it is, all in a nutshell, just for you - you don't even have to say "Ah HA! I told you!" (everyone else, please don't read the following)

I am a troll. I'm lying about everything. I have spent the last 8 months or so posting on this forum for no other reason than to set you up (and to test the superior intellect of Toady) and I have been shamed by your superiority. You are da man. Your piercing, pointed questions have me flustered & on the run. I cannot continue this farce when so over-powered by your advanced questioning skills. You win.

With your permission, may I continue this scam on all the others on this forum without interuptions from you? It makes it hard to concentrate, knowing you are watching, knowing you see thru my facade. Let us agree that every post I make is a lie, you know the truth, and that you and I have this understanding with me? That way, I will always know, whatever I post, that you know I am lying and you don't have to pose such probing questions every time - I'll know you are there. And I know you know the truth.

atatbl

Just answer the question.

owned

small1222655.gif

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I really wish you would stop feeding the drama queen.

Look - here it is, all in a nutshell, just for you - you don't even have to say "Ah HA! I told you!" (everyone else, please don't read the following)

I am a troll. I'm lying about everything. I have spent the last 8 months or so posting on this forum for no other reason than to set you up (and to test the superior intellect of Toady) and I have been shamed by your superiority. You are da man. Your piercing, pointed questions have me flustered & on the run. I cannot continue this farce when so over-powered by your advanced questioning skills. You win.

With your permission, may I continue this scam on all the others on this forum without interuptions from you? It makes it hard to concentrate, knowing you are watching, knowing you see thru my facade. Let us agree that every post I make is a lie, you know the truth, and that you and I have this understanding with me? That way, I will always know, whatever I post, that you know I am lying and you don't have to pose such probing questions every time - I'll know you are there. And I know you know the truth.

But BBAG, we already know this. You posted it once before. My question is, are you one of those horrid little trolls with the pink hair that go on the top of pencils? Or are you like the little Gremlin trolls? Like the one I saw in a Bugs Bunny cartoon, trying to make the airplane crash?

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
But BBAG, we already know this. You posted it once before. My question is, are you one of those horrid little trolls with the pink hair that go on the top of pencils? Or are you like the little Gremlin trolls? Like the one I saw in a Bugs Bunny cartoon, trying to make the airplane crash?

The pencil top type. Horrid little buggers we are.

I think, if I remember right, the ones in the Bugs cartoons wer "Gremlins"

NE - OK, I'll make it as simple as possible for you. Every evening at turn in, I then jump in a Mule and do bulk pickups, always a 9.5. Can't go over. Taking lunch break will give me no more hours, just missed stops until I get better.

atatbl

Steve, there are people in the world that are willing to draw attention to themselves by telling an ANONYMOUS INTERNET FORUM when they are coming and going. They do this to get attention. The funniest part is these neanderthals then claim that they ARE NOT doing it for attention (as if there is an alternative).......

The unfortunate part is that he is not trolling. This guy probably did pass on his genes. How ****ed is that? How can people this worthless be allowed to procreate?

You are going back and forth with one of these "special" individuals. Is it worth it?

New Englander

The pencil top type. Horrid little buggers we are.

I think, if I remember right, the ones in the Bugs cartoons wer "Gremlins"

NE - OK, I'll make it as simple as possible for you. Every evening at turn in, I then jump in a Mule and do bulk pickups, always a 9.5. Can't go over. Taking lunch break will give me no more hours, just missed stops until I get better.

Well duh.....don't enter the lunch in your board if you can't get it in. IF your making it back in time to GO BACK OUT and shag pick ups - how on earth are you going to miss stops by taking your lunch?

Perhaps I'm just a simpleton but it sure seems like there are a lot of holes in this here cheese.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Well duh.....don't enter the lunch in your board if you can't get it in. IF your making it back in time to GO BACK OUT and shag pick ups - how on earth are you going to miss stops by taking your lunch?

Perhaps I'm just a simpleton but it sure seems like there are a lot of holes in this here cheese.

Sorry, I should have made it more clear (I'm not being sarcastic) I WAS NOT entering lunch in the diad - I did not have time to take lunch or break. I was told that I MUST enter a lunch on the diad, no matter what.

Sorry about the holes. Just telling it like it is.

Re-Raise

First - thank you. I am grateful for the advice & thoughts.

I get full time driver pay, been trained on and now drive the same route every day, so I assume I am full time, but guess I should really confirm that.

I assume if I bring up that I am still driving Saturdays that they will tell me to stop - so I don't say anything.

Regarding the Lunch & breaks - when out with oncar sup, we took no breaks, took no lunch. I made no waves because, well, I was new at driving, wanted the route. I see it was a mistake not to say anything.

How do/did others handle this? My oncar sups head would simply explode if I stopped for lunch, I believe. And I would go over 9.5 every day.

Man, I really screwed this puppy, didn't I?

You have got to be Sh$%6ing me? You don't know if you are full-time or not? YOU ARE NOT. You can't be working for the same company I am. I refuse to believe they could be so desperate as to hire someone so clueless. As you disclose more details of your life it all fits.

New Englander

Sorry, I should have made it more clear (I'm not being sarcastic) I WAS NOT entering lunch in the diad - I did not have time to take lunch or break. I was told that I MUST enter a lunch on the diad, no matter what.

Sorry about the holes. Just telling it like it is.

Your returning to the building prior to your 9.5 limit. With enough time to grab another vehicle and go out and shag pick ups. Yet somehow by taking your lunch your going to miss deliveries?

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Your returning to the building prior to your 9.5 limit. With enough time to grab another vehicle and go out and shag pick ups. Yet somehow by taking your lunch your going to miss deliveries?

Um, yes? I am assigned the pickups, I don't take them because I have the time. I don't know what to tell you, sport, just stating the way it is.

Re-Raise - Clueless? If you only knew

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Come on people, cut BBAG some slack.
It's not like he is John McCain and the rest of us are North Vietnamese.
Even they were decent to John the last time he went over there.
If you think he is a troll, just ignore him!

Re-Raise

I just can't believe someone like him exists. If I were him I would be too embarrassed of my life to post the information on the internet. Overweight, behind on child support for 6 kids, starting a new job at 43 and bringing home $40 a week. Yet taking all this into account he is the least humble new employee at UPS I have ever encountered.

We have college grads in their young twenties in great condition just loading trucks hoping to cover drive and work into full-time.

This guy once told me on here he took a lap-top to work so he could post messages on his "route"

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
I just can't believe someone like him exists. If I were him I would be too embarrassed of my life to post the information on the internet. Overweight, behind on child support for 6 kids, starting a new job at 43 and bringing home $40 a week. Yet taking all this into account he is the least humble new employee at UPS I have ever encountered.

We have college grads in their young twenties in great condition just loading trucks hoping to cover drive and work into full-time.

This guy once told me on here he took a lap-top to work so he could post messages on his "route"

Actually, it's a blackberry.

Embarassed? Nothing to be embarassed about in my life, at all. Done more in my life than any other 3 people my age combined that I know of.

UPS is the first place in my life that I worked for someone else. Fun experiment, if you will

Not behind on anything.

Never overweight, just incredibly fit now.

NOBODY has ever been more humbled by life than I. NOBODY. Don't mistake self confidence and a complete faith in my God as lack of humility - they are two different animals.

Ask yourself why someone like me pisses you off. I already know - do you?

9.5 king

BBAG- nice thread man. i enjoyed reading it the last hour or so. just take you lunch and be honest with every stop you make, they can't touch you. trust the 9.5 king on this one. when they ask you why you're over tell them you worked as fast as you safely can and you will do your best! Over time it will improve as you learn more. personally, i work over 9.5hrs nearly every day and they just keep hating on me, but i do the job safely and honestly. you have a great attitude though man, and you haven't cracked at all, in spite your detractors' best efforts, here in this thread at least. now apply that same sense of calm and confidence to your work days and things will start going smoother for you eventually.

Last edited:

Re-Raise

Ask yourself why someone like me pisses you off. I already know - do you?

I don't know , I guess I just hate hubris. By the way I bluffed more than your yearly take home last night on the river wtih a busted flush draw.

You surely piss off people in real life too don't you?

And you keep saying you are "just confident" What are you confident about? Sounds to me like you are struggling to do the job and your supervisor is telling you how much you suck.

Last edited: