Just for the sake of starting an arguement.

rod

Retired 22 years
Let me get this straight right off the bat---I personally don't care who posts on the Brown Café. What I want to know is simply why FedEx don't have their own FedEx Café site? Why do they feel the need to tag onto a UPS site like BC? Ok - I will sit back and wait to be called a FedEx racist.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Let me get this straight right off the bat---I personally don't care who posts on the Brown Café. What I want to know is simply why FedEx don't have their own FedEx Café site? Why do they feel the need to tag onto a UPS site like BC? Ok - I will sit back and wait to be called a FedEx racist.
they dont have souls either

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Because we can! Ha!

trickpony1

Maybe the tag-alongs are double agents, covert ops for Fedex?

If they started their own Café they couldn't obtain Tango Sierra recon.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
There used to be a site run by a semi disgruntled fedex guy whose goal was to get fedex unionized, cant remember the name but he did have a forum. This was like 10 years ago at least, not sure whatever happened to the site or to him, I know fedex wasn't happy with him.

rod

Retired 22 years
They aren't intelligent enough to start one? Come on--I'm trying to get an argument going here and liven this place up.

Half the people on here don't work for either company.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Probably because of how much smaller fedex was than ups when this site started.

I can handle the fedexers but if those prime :censored2:s show up it’s over.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
the website was fedexgroundbeef.com, Fedex had it shut down along with a bunch of other employee run sites so that might be the biggest reason that you don't see a fedex version of brown cafe.

rod

Retired 22 years
the website was fedexgroundbeef.com, Fedex had it shut down along with a bunch of other employee run sites so that might be the biggest reason that you don't see a fedex version of brown cafe.
What could possibly give them the right to shut a site down?