Just got fired

JR6G

so my boss told me that I got fired over the phone no 48 hour notice or anything they said they sent it but obviously went to the wrong address. I’ve been working there 3 years and it’s because of attendance. But I have another job I was working and they said it was ok if I just come in a few days a week. But then they all the sudden fire me. What should I say on the grievance to get my job back?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
so my boss told me that I got fired over the phone no 48 hour notice or anything they said they sent it but obviously went to the wrong address. I’ve been working there 3 years and it’s because of attendance. But I have another job I was working and they said it was ok if I just come in a few days a week. But then they all the sudden fire me. What should I say on the grievance to get my job back?

I’am only going to work a few days a week

So, would you give me my job back

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Also extra agreements outside the boundaries of The Contract and applicable Supplement and or Rider are violations of the Master Agreement.

As a Bargaining Unit Employee you should be thrown out of the Union and Fired from UPS.

You have done a great disservice to UPS and the Teamsters

They can't fire you over the phone.
LMAO

N5PsztQSjkYMw.gif

Lol, I had this deal for years. For a solid year I would come work the load on one single day the entire week. But then we got a new boss and the dude made me come in every night except for one for the next however many months before I became a driver.

They must not have liked ya. My boss would have always given me a heads up if his uppers were saying anything about my hours.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Lol, I had this deal for years. For a solid year I would come work the load on one single day the entire week. But then we got a new boss and the dude made me come in every night except for one for the next however many months before I became a driver.

They must not have liked ya. My boss would have always given me a heads up if his uppers were saying anything about my hours.
You should be thrown out of the Union for violating the contract.

JR6G

No they gave me no warning that they would let me go if I continue the 3 day a week deal. I have my own business where I make 2 times more than what I make there so I’ve been working on that and they said it was ok or at least they acted like it was ok - I filled out a grievance and I’m going to see where it goes. Just seeing if anyone else had the same issue before.

No they gave me no warning that they would let me go if I continue the 3 day a week deal. I have my own business where I make 2 times more than what I make there so I’ve been working on that and they said it was ok or at least they acted like it was ok - I filled out a grievance and I’m going to see where it goes. Just seeing if anyone else had the same issue before.
Seriously do you people make this crap up?
I swear to God
Either you want the job or not.
They are not going to.pay your benefits for an occasional worker.

JR6G

I can be there every day in the warehouse but they gave me no warning before they let me go. They just did it without letting me know. I had showed up 2 times a week before and they were fine with it - no notice

542thruNthru

I can be there every day in the warehouse but they gave me no warning before they let me go. They just did it without letting me know. I had showed up 2 times a week before and they were fine with it - no notice

They will.have proof of a 72 hour notice letter. File and talk to your BA.

Good luck

Package Stick

"Send it."
You have top-notch healthcare for no effort towards the betterment of the Teamsters, or UPS.

I disagree with most firings. However, yours is justified. That's insane they let you get away with it.

gorilla75jdw

I used to think I had had some type of "zen like , infinite wisdom " to try to help folks on here and at my hub , but nowadays I just dont even no where to begin on stupid shyt like this .