Just got my workers comp settlement, 7 months after I got fired.

CJinx

I think the lifting techniques training is a good idea. You lift with your back casually, you'd never know the difference. You do it that way a couple hundred times a day for multiple years; that's a different story.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Any body know who contact at Fedex freight for a workmancomp settlement in utah

Bill. He's a short guy, gray hair, talks funny. Oh yeah, and this is important... he has a mustache. That's how you know it's him and not Eddie. Eddie is no help because he only handles workmancomp settlements in the Oklahoma panhandle. Remember, look for the mustache.

Unless he shaved it off, then you're on your own. HOPE THIS HELPS!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Bill. He's a short guy, gray hair, talks funny. Oh yeah, and this is important... he has a mustache. That's how you know it's him and not Eddie. Eddie is no help because he only handles workmancomp settlements in the Oklahoma panhandle. Remember, look for the mustache.

Unless he shaved it off, then you're on your own. HOPE THIS HELPS!
It's important to you because the mustache reminds you of your mom, or is it your wife? Probably both.

fredxx

I was laughing all the way to the bank. I was fired back in March 2013 from Express. I was worried about my workers comp settlement, and thought all was lost because of my termination. Well, got my check in the mail today. :censored2: you Sedwick, Fedex Management, Senior Mgr, and my old Mgr that didn't want to see me win. I won. Granted, my lawyer got a nice slice of the pie, but I got a very nice settlement.

This is the second time that having a lawyer worked for me against Fedex. First, a lawyer won my unemployment case, and now the workers comp settlement.
FU...looks like i'll be in the same boat ...jst rec'd a letter for my termination as well..(looks like by April '18)..OR they want me to apply for lower paying positions which pay much less than the (15% maximum )amount i was making before my injuries...But i"m NOT taking more than the 15% max pay cut...if i take any position at all..like u say friend@@K Fredex/ Sedgewick ? Aetna ...& Mgmnt.....they DONT give a friend@@K about us ...i guess if i'm terminated i'll apply for unemployment as well....glad you won your case vs. FDX...my attorney is working on my sttlement as i type...what type injuries did u have?

Indecisi0n

FU...looks like i'll be in the same boat ...jst rec'd a letter for my termination as well..(looks like by April '18)..OR they want me to apply for lower paying positions which pay much less than the (15% maximum )amount i was making before my injuries...But i"m NOT taking more than the 15% max pay cut...if i take any position at all..like u say friend@@K Fredex/ Sedgewick ? Aetna ...& Mgmnt.....they DONT give a friend@@K about us ...i guess if i'm terminated i'll apply for unemployment as well....glad you won your case vs. FDX...my attorney is working on my sttlement as i type...what type injuries did u have?
Do you by chance shovel snow on the side for extra cash? I need my steps done.

Swngdrvr

How long had you been out? I'm wondering when my letter will come..

fredxx

Swingdrvr.. you should receive your termination letter AFTER you've been placed on P&S (permanent/ stationary)..( within 45 days)...as well as NOT being able to find a job if you have restrictions...good luck