Just qualified

Chaos

I Am The Devil
I wish I had your ‘problem’ right now.

I still have over 20 days left out of my 30 day training route. They put me in a manual transmission P1000 package car in a very hilly and traffic congested part of the city. Streets are two-way but only have enough room for a single car, all day I’m running into drivers who come around the corner and refuse to back up when I’m coming down the street. I rarely have over 8” of space between me and the parked cars on both sides of me while driving down these roads. As for parking, lol, most of the time I am forced to stop in the middle of the street and block traffic while I make my delivery. Of course that makes the other drivers on the road mad as a hornet! Getting honked and cursed puts icing on the cake for an already tough job. Yesterday a large woman laid on her horn the entire time I was stopped making a delivery, even though she could’ve back up less than 20 feet to go around the other block.

I’ll be lucky qualify under these circumstances, vacation time is the last of my worries.

I love holding traffic up, it’s makes my day when they yell or honk their horns. I purposely walk slower just to piss them off more and I especially love it when I have a second delivery at the neighbors as I will move the truck 5 ft then hop back out laughing the entire time