Just won full time package driving bid!

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Had to :censored2: in a bag in the military. Then carry it with you. Never :censored2: in a package car though.

I find a concealed spot and pee up the wheel. Drivers prerogative. Baby wipes and hand sanitizer are a must carry in your bag.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Had to :censored2: in a bag in the military. Then carry it with you. Never :censored2: in a package car though.

I find a concealed spot and pee up the wheel. Drivers prerogative. Baby wipes and hand sanitizer are a must carry in your bag.

8 years active duty and never once did I have to :censored2: in a bag and then carry it with me.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Dave fueled airplanes for 8 years.
His gas station had rest rooms, coke machines and lounges with TV's and recliners.

He wasn't in the bush with the enemy seeing and smelling everything he did and waiting for the opportunity to kill him.

Definitely no tactical discipline there.

But every combat solider busts the Air Force/Navy’s balls until you’re praying for air cover.

Maplewood

Do you know how to poop in a dr bag?That takes some trial and error. Always double bag so you don’t pick it up and bag break open.I know this from experience
Do you know how to poop in a dr bag?That takes some trial and error. Always double bag so you don’t pick it up and bag break open.I know this from experience
You always break for the nearest public place with hot running water so you can wash your hands. Drink lots of water when they ride with you!

YUOVER95

Just open a DR bag and feed it through one of the openings of a two wheeler and lay the two wheeler down flat and pop a squat. Solid stable seat to do your business.

YUOVER95

It’s pretty common trend on forums
Page 1 “Congratulations, Don’t let them wear you down”
Page 3 “This is how you poop in DR bags.”

Although still very useful information

YUOVER95

6E54E56F-557E-48C1-96AB-F8833561725A.jpeg
This guy poops

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

29 years in and I have never felt the need to pee in a bottle or poop in a bag.

I guess I was raised differently.

Has nothing to do with how your were raised or whether you "felt the need" it has everything to do with its coming out no matter what and you don't have time or a place to go!