Kanye For President?

Would you vote for Kanye?

• Yes

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Absolutely not

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Wasnt this guy in the insane asylum for a while?

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
The fact that the media is even reporting this shows how far this country has fallen.

On the one hand, someone announcing a presidential run is news worthy.

On the other hand, tRump has reduced this country to such an extent that a presidential run announcement is done in a "tweet."

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I cant think of a single time he made a press conference about his hotels. Maybe mentioned them, but not specifically to plug his hotels.

I seem to recall tRump announcing his plan to hold the G7 at Doral! Sorry to burst your bubble!
This may be the only semi-accurate thing youve ever said in your life. It IS a good strategy, and it WILL work because the majority of black people only vote for black people. They couldnt care less about policy until they realize they live in an area being governed by Maxine Waters where people are literally shatting in the streets but nevermind the deetz

Just like the racists only vote for a racist!

The big package

Nice play by trump! Slimy as hell just like tRump himself!

Naked attempt to siphon off some of the minority vote (which tRump will get 0% of) From Biden. The telltale will be in the campaign financial documents!

At this point, with him being behind Biden by double digits in every poll, I would not be surprised if he tried to sell his daughter!
I'd include his wife but we all know that bitch OWNS his ass!
The only Pole That Biden is seeing right now is the one that he's going to be facing in this prison cell !!!!

s berry

my goodness, benben, a bit intense,eh dude? i am a big time pres trump fan. but , as most conservatives, i will not resort to nonsense and name calling. i just sit back and watch the dem s talk about disbanding police forces, allowing peaceful protesters burn down buildings,aborting more and more beautiful babies ,etc my goodness ,you re friends just destroyed a jimi hendrix statue, that crazy racist mr. hendrix! pres trump 2020, then the next trump 2024 for the good of america and mankind!

El Correcto

god is dead
my goodness, benben, a bit intense,eh dude? i am a big time pres trump fan. but , as most conservatives, i will not resort to nonsense and name calling. i just sit back and watch the dem s talk about disbanding police forces, allowing peaceful protesters burn down buildings,aborting more and more beautiful babies ,etc my goodness ,you re friends just destroyed a jimi hendrix statue, that crazy racist mr. hendrix! pres trump 2020, then the next trump 2024 for the good of america and mankind!
That’s racist.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
sum of youse peoples is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newfie

biden's going to be stumbling and bumbling when he tries to defend all that

newfie

Fake news. Biden never once said that he wants to defund the police in this country. Any more conspiracy theories you want to share? In the mean time Biden leads trump in the polls 53% to 41%.

its his peeps. His supporters and handlers are selling that bag of :censored2:. He has to own it without pissing off the crazies that make up a third of the dem party . He's going to be dancing all over the place. Look at my record and comon man wont work when trump is blasting his nuts and his nutty supporters. but you knew that

JJinVA

That brings a smile to my face every time I see it. The only sad thing about that night was there wasn't a mad exodus to Canada like promised by the Hollywood skum

I know! I was looking forward to that too. But deep down we all know theyre just bratty kids who are used to kicking and screaming to get what they want and they were hoping their obviously empty threats would work.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Fake news. Biden never once said that he wants to defund the police in this country. Any more conspiracy theories you want to share? In the mean time Biden leads trump in the polls 53% to 41%.
That's a good lead but not what Hillary's was in 2016.
National = Popular = Nothing
Biden is ahead in several of the swing states ... that is significant. But then again, so was Hillary.