Kanye For President?

Would you vote for Kanye?

• Yes

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Absolutely not

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Wasnt this guy in the insane asylum for a while?

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

JJinVA

Its hard to decide who would be worse--him or Biden

I just cant take him seriously, thinking about him trying to negotiate with world leaders. He would hold a press conference trying to sell his clothing line. Itd be like a real life Idiocracy movie set.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Nice play by trump! Slimy as hell just like tRump himself!

Naked attempt to siphon off some of the minority vote (which tRump will get 0% of) From Biden. The telltale will be in the campaign financial documents!

At this point, with him being behind Biden by double digits in every poll, I would not be surprised if he tried to sell his daughter!
I'd include his wife but we all know that bitch OWNS his ass!

vantexan

Naked attempt to siphon off some of the minority vote (which tRump will get 0% of) From Biden. The telltale will be in the campaign financial documents!

At this point, with him being behind Biden by double digits in every poll, I would not be surprised if he tried to sell his daughter!
I'd include his wife but we all know that bitch OWNS his ass!
You're falling apart from the realization that Trump is going to win in November. There there, it'll be ok, we'll have a much better economy than Biden could've produced.

JJinVA

Naked attempt to siphon off some of the minority vote

This may be the only semi-accurate thing youve ever said in your life. It IS a good strategy, and it WILL work because the majority of black people only vote for black people. They couldnt care less about policy until they realize they live in an area being governed by Maxine Waters where people are literally shatting in the streets but nevermind the deetz

rod

Retired 22 years
I haven't been watching it lately like apparently you have, LOL!
I haven't seen it either for a long time. I'm just going off of the nightmares I had when seeing it years ago. It looked like she was trying to smuggle the Hindenburg in the back of her pants.

vantexan

I haven't seen it either for a long time. I'm just going off of the nightmares I had when seeing it years ago. It looked like she was trying to smuggle the Hindenburg in the back of her pants.
There was a time when it was not only big but firm and well shaped. The "Black man's Kryptonite."

watdaflock?

I just cant take him seriously, thinking about him trying to negotiate with world leaders. He would hold a press conference trying to sell his clothing line. Itd be like a real life Idiocracy movie set.
Almost like Trump selling his China made ties.
m_5ba559367386bc10a32cb8a4.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Guys, it might be time to pack bags and head on over to Poland...

It’s not too late fren, put a thousand on Kanye West right now while the odds are favorable.

Yeezy Yeezy 2024
Shilling first Yeezy is my job, get out of my wheelhouse.