Kanye For President?

Would you vote for Kanye?

• Yes

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Absolutely not

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Wasnt this guy in the insane asylum for a while?

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
you should know better miss earth wind and fire
I’ll have you know, EW&friend is considered one of the greatest bands of all time. They have influenced many, many artists. They were very progressive in their day and were able to get messages across through their music, but in a positive way. Plus, their music has brought much joy to their fans through the years. I wonder how much joy Kanye’s music has given people??

rickyb

Lol. I was around for the beginning of hip hop. That’s what we partied to. However, you’re right, it’s mostly dead being replaced by the garbage of Kanye and his ilk.
good for you im glad to hear you shaked your rumpa to rap. disagree with you about kanyes first 2 albums. he even did above average stuff after them.

vantexan

I’ll have you know, EW&friend is considered one of the greatest bands of all time. They have influenced many, many artists. They were very progressive in their day and were able to get messages across through their music, but in a positive way. Plus, their music has brought much joy to their fans through the years. I wonder how much joy Kanye’s music has given people??
Back when most music was enjoyable. Really miss that.