Keep * from falling

Everytime I get to my first stop half of my :censored2: has fallen off of the Shelf. How can I keep it on the Shelf
Drive slower. I know what you mean always trying to hurry and this is what happens. Also having your preloader load your packages like they are in a moving vehicle instead of making colums that fall over every time you make a turn.

DOK

Everytime I get to my first stop half of my :censored2: has fallen off of the Shelf. How can I keep it on the Shelf
The newer trucks seem to have stiffer rear springs than the older ones, older ones float like a Cadillac, new ones bounce around like a topless dancer if you drive too fast, slow down.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Drive better
True story... Years back when I first started utility driving, I was sent out blind on a very business heavy route. All supervisors were busy so my center manager told me he would meet me on route around 10:00 after his conference calls. So he meets me eventually and while riding with me he notices I am taking my turns too fast and packages are flying off the shelves. It was an old POS manual transmission and very difficult to get into 2nd gear. So instead of down shifting, I just took my turns faster in 3rd gear so I wouldn't have to shift as much.

He tells me his is going to take over and drive to "show me how to drive smoother". So at the next stop he gets in the drivers seat, adjusts the seat, puts on his seat belt, hits the fob button, hits the ignition button twice, and.....................kills it. He never put the clutch in before starting it! I remind him of that day ever so often :biggrin:

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Your title reminds me of an Alicia Keys song.

Tell the loader the stuff falls, they might not be smart enough to blame your driving. Maybe they'll seek help or advice to load it better.

johnny_hotdog

True story... Years back when I first started utility driving, I was sent out blind on a very business heavy route. All supervisors were busy so my center manager told me he would meet me on route around 10:00 after his conference calls. So he meets me eventually and while riding with me he notices I am taking my turns too fast and packages are flying off the shelves. It was an old POS manual transmission and very difficult to get into 2nd gear. So instead of down shifting, I just took my turns faster in 3rd gear so I wouldn't have to shift as much.

He tells me his is going to take over and drive to "show me how to drive smoother". So at the next stop he gets in the drivers seat, adjusts the seat, puts on his seat belt, hits the fob button, hits the ignition button twice, and.....................kills it. He never put the clutch in before starting it! I remind him of that day ever so often :biggrin:

Years back? You had the fob years back?