Keep * from falling

AlliSeeisBrown

Hard to drive like a granny when you have an ton of air in the morning. Plus I like when the prime pantry stuff falls off. Hot chance of your truck smelling like fresh laundry detergent the rest of the day.

ManInBrown

I find that having them load me up with 500 pieces packs it in so tight that nothing CAN fall. Big help.
Ding Ding Ding

Nothing falls off the shelves at peak because that sumbiotch is bricked.

Whenever I have an 8 hour day I usually go out with 170-180 pieces. I'm thankful for a light day but I know when I pop that door at my first stop, the whole load is going to be on the floor. Happens every time. More you're loaded up, the more the load cooperates.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Slow down, Richard Petty! Also check load after you pull out of the building. If you see a lip loaded dish network remote, it's going to fall off the shelf. Some loaders only know what they're told, and every package should not be lip loaded. I asked a preload sup once if he would stand on top of a fence to keep from being on the other side . He said "maybe". I said "what if the fence is moving?". Kinda overloaded his brain.

Over 70

I leave with 120-160 pieces in a 700 and there's maybe a box or two on the ground at the first stop.

You need to learn how to drive and get yourself a better loader.

Also, you'll learn which areas have the dips that snap the truck back and forth quickly and crawl/avoid them

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It's probably the loaders fault. My loader is so bad, as soon as I start the package car, I can hear stuff falling while it's just idling.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I don't even talk to my loader anymore. He is a stoner idiot.
10_guy_ex.jpg