Keep * from falling

MzTeaze

Hard to drive like a granny when you have an ton of air in the morning. Plus I like when the prime pantry stuff falls off. Hot chance of your truck smelling like fresh laundry detergent the rest of the day.

Yep. Everyone seems to buy Lemon Joy dish detergent too.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Everytime I get to my first stop half of my :censored2: has fallen off of the Shelf. How can I keep it on the Shelf
Good luck with that!

Seriously though, consider transferring to the Clarksville center. Those routes are always pristine!

OP- Original Poster, the one who started the thread.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Speaking from experience.. it's the size of the package.

IMG_1684.GIF

Do your guys'n'gal's loaders really work so poorly? Heck if I get a new car I put an index card in the hazmat slot with "please return to" and ask to list 3 things they'd prefer and 3 things they'd like differently and leave it in hazmat to check in the AM when I pull non delivers. When did caring about work become so hard damn man.

Do your guys'n'gal's loaders really work so poorly? Heck if I get a new car I put an index card in the hazmat slot with "please return to" and ask to list 3 things they'd prefer and 3 things they'd like differently and leave it in hazmat to check in the AM when I pull non delivers. When did caring about work become so hard damn man.
We had "blue" cards (preload communication cards) in the 90's.

Over 70

My loader is a 20 year vet. Good loader. I hate that he'll snake bulk stops from top shelf to middle to ground sometimes but not worth complaining. I know what to look for now.

AlliSeeisBrown

My usual loader is one of the best in the hub. His only issue is when he gets rushed he tends to put stuff on the end of the 8000 shelf then forgets to go back and put it where it goes. Good thing is, I always know where to check if I can't find one or two.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I'm sure that around 8-9pm after an "in the red" 11 hour dispatch, fighting the bricked out load all day, the driver is going to want to start filling out index cards.

I'm sure that around 8-9pm after an "in the red" 11 hour dispatch, fighting the bricked out load all day, the driver is going to want to start filling out index cards.

I've gotten constructive comments and it's made me a better worker. It's made drivers days easier. I keep them with my methods and if I forget what they want I'll read the notecard, methods, 8s and 5s. It makes everyone's day easier. Drivers bring me coffee or bagels or soda.

Go be a butthurt manchild somewhere else. I'm in no way sorry you guys get bad loaders. If half of you treat them the way you all talk about them, it's your own fault.

What are your folks loading preferences anyway?

Front to back by HIN? All bulk in back? Bulk by HIN? 1000-4000 bulk shelved everything else in back?

Do any of you get toted air, or loaders who drop air in an empty MFL/MFR? Padded envelopes over or behind the lip? Do HINs on forward facing bags and envelopes help?

All smalls that can fit in your pocket put somewhere? How do you like heavy steel tubes loaded? Ammo and bolts? Would you rather have all envelopes together?

Some of my drivers request small things like that. What about you guys?

What's the worst stuff a bad loader does?

barnyard

KTM rider
Everyone else in the fleet is fine and this guy can't figure out he's driving like sh;t, lol.

There are times when a preloader will load so that things do fall. A driver will know it the next day, no preloader can do it and not say anything.

Annnnnnnddddddd. I have found that things stay put better when things are lip loaded than the way loaders have been loading with the advent of Orion.