Ketter audit

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My center manager panics when he sees me during one of those audits. Lol He knows I don't know that stuff. If they want me to study on the clock, I will, but so far, that hasn't happened.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Keter is paid by UPS to do safety audits to keep OSHA away. Think about how many times OSHA drives right by a UPS facility headed to various factories and mills and never stops. OSHA fines would be catastrophic in today's UPS.

rod

Retired 22 years
Keter is paid by UPS to do safety audits to keep OSHA away. Think about how many times OSHA drives right by a UPS facility headed to various factories and mills and never stops. OSHA fines would be catastrophic in today's UPS.

Like I said earlier---nothing but a big safety audit.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
All my supervisors go ape:censored2: when the audit comes because we have the normal dirt around the edges. Would like to see the actual criteria in that area. I came here to turn wrenches. Everything else secondary until I really have time for it.

Over disciplined0123

That fricking Ketter is still around? I still remember our management team going into sheer panic over that crap. I could be wrong but I thought it was more of a safety audit than anything.
It is. I do believe ketter is hired by thier (UPS ) insurance company and what ever score ketter gives that bldg or center probably equals $$$$$$$$. Either bonuses or something and if a fail there will be a lot of shake ups . I remembered they tried firing a driver for not knowing most of the answers for 10 pt commentary and leaking box and evacuation assembly

Tony Q

what all happens when ups has a Ketter audit? What do they do and expect? Also do they go through personal records and fire them if it’s not good, like if an employee signed a production sheet saying that he didn’t meet production one time for just having a off day? And sorry everyone for all the termination questions I’m just wondering?
You will be okay, I promise.

Retiree

It is. I do believe ketter is hired by thier (UPS ) insurance company and what ever score ketter gives that bldg or center probably equals $$$$$$$$. Either bonuses or something and if a fail there will be a lot of shake ups . I remembered they tried firing a driver for not knowing most of the answers for 10 pt commentary and leaking box and evacuation assembly

Keter is owned by Liberty Mutual and performs audits in UPS facilities to satisfy a Corporate Wide Settlement agreement between UPS and OSHA that dates back to the late 1990's. There is no monetary gain whatever the score is. Audit results below a certain score are reported to OSHA.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
In our center Ketter is somewhat of a cryptic name, spoken of in hushed whispers in dark corners where no one is listening. Management speaks their name with great fear and trepidation while the hourlies have categorized them alongside other urban legends that are reported to exist such as Slenderman, Bigfoot and Trump's tax returns.

Its real my friend...Bigfoot spotted in NC last summer..Keter too.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Keter is owned by Liberty Mutual and performs audits in UPS facilities to satisfy a Corporate Wide Settlement agreement between UPS and OSHA that dates back to the late 1990's. There is no monetary gain whatever the score is. Audit results below a certain score are reported to OSHA.

This is the real story.

And no manager, anywhere in UPS, wants OSHA anywhere near their building.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

john chesney

what all happens when ups has a Ketter audit? What do they do and expect? Also do they go through personal records and fire them if it’s not good, like if an employee signed a production sheet saying that he didn’t meet production one time for just having a off day? And sorry everyone for all the termination questions I’m just wondering?
I’ve been fired 3 times Ups always wants you paranoid about being fired so I understand. No you can not be fired for failing ketter audit