Ketter audit

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I wish these audits were unannounced, so that the auditors could see the real deal, but that would never happen. I think in my 38 years, I had one guy follow me thru a pretrip with a clipboard. UPS really didn't want them to audit me. The department I was in usually handpicked people who knew the answers forwards and backwards to be audited if they could. I worked late afternoon/nights most of my career. The auditors were at happy hour by then normally.

polyp

I wish these audits were unannounced, so that the auditors could see the real deal, but that would never happen. I think in my 38 years, I had one guy follow me thru a pretrip with a clipboard. UPS really didn't want them to audit me. The department I was in usually handpicked people who knew the answers forwards and backwards to be audited if they could. I worked late afternoon/nights most of my career. The auditors were at happy hour by then normally.

To be fair, OSHA never sees the real deal either. Nor does anyone who isn't hub management. They just kill production till they leave. Send lots of inbound home, staff the outbound fat an' happy, and then pull the excess to the inbound after the audit is over.

Now if they were to feign leaving and come back half an hour after they left... then they'd see some :censored2:.

Over disciplined0123

Keter is owned by Liberty Mutual and performs audits in UPS facilities to satisfy a Corporate Wide Settlement agreement between UPS and OSHA that dates back to the late 1990's. There is no monetary gain whatever the score is. Audit results below a certain score are reported to OSHA.
I’ve been fired 3 times Ups always wants you paranoid about being fired so I understand. No you can not be fired for failing ketter audit
They can’t but they will. You would be back

Over 70

I won a real nice small UPS cooler from acing my safety questions on the audit. I was also a hand picked by mgt because they knew I knew I could recite it like an auctioneer.

I pack my lunch in it at my new job now. Thanks UPS!