Klien :::: This is what AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT !!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
At least, we can fly our jets over Canada !!!

Unlike that croissant-eatin', Jerry Lewis-lovin' country that we pulled the Germans off of !!!!

And those were different days, USA wasn't even in the top 10 when it came to military power (without the nuke that was developed with help of German sceintists, during the war).

Tough talk from a country based on the English and the French,two countries that would be speaking German right now if not for us. I`m sorry, perhaps you can name all the great warships,aircraft,weapons,and the industrial complex to supply yourselves and allies to help win the war? Oh,thats right,we were the ones who did all that. If we weren`t in the top ten why did Japan find it imperative to take out the Pacific fleet in Hawaii? And then smile* themselves when they realized they didn`t touch our carriers.

From June of 42 on through the end for the most part we handed our enemies their ass. Not bad for a country out of the top ten.

happybob

Feeders
It's funny that you mention the once great America Klein. So here is my sollution, vote for Bill Cosby, and his platform.

Bill Cosby for President (is this true)

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE. HERE IS MY PLATFORM:
(1) Press 1 for English is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.
(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports. We will use the 'Walmart' policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'
(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.
(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border. (six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.
(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. The president nor any other politician will not be able to touch it.
(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.
(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.
(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more life sentences. If convicted, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.
(9) One export will be allowed; Wheat, The world needs to eat. A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.
(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.
(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.
(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.
Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but a vote for me will get you better than what you have, and better than what you're gonna get. Thanks for listening, and remember to write in my name on the ballot in November.
God Bless America !!!!!!!!!!! Bill Cosby

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It's funny that you mention the once great America Klein. So here is my sollution, vote for Bill Cosby, and his platform.

Bill Cosby for President (is this true)

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE. HERE IS MY PLATFORM:
(1) Press 1 for English is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.
(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports. We will use the 'Walmart' policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'
(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.
(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border. (six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.
(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. The president nor any other politician will not be able to touch it.
(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.
(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.
(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more life sentences. If convicted, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.
(9) One export will be allowed; Wheat, The world needs to eat. A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.
(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.
(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.
(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.
Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but a vote for me will get you better than what you have, and better than what you're gonna get. Thanks for listening, and remember to write in my name on the ballot in November.
God Bless America !!!!!!!!!!! Bill Cosby

click :whistling

satellitedriver

Actually you may want to put down your canadian version of history and get a real history book. the war was being fought in Libya in the european / african arenas when the us entered the war. There were few success by allied forces prior with Montgomery winning a couple of battles in a seesaw with Rommell. The US while not actively involved in the war was supplying arms to you and the brits which was helping you guys stay afloat until we got in.

meanwhile the japanease were having their way in the pacific.

The canadians did liberate holland as part of a three country , three pronged attack that culminated in the total liberation of belgium. But that was in late 1944 not before we entered the war.
And, please lets not forget the American Flying Tiger volunteer force, serving in China, fighting the Japanese well before Dec. 7.

klein

Für Meno :)
Tough talk from a country based on the English and the French,two countries that would be speaking German right now if not for us. I`m sorry, perhaps you can name all the great warships,aircraft,weapons,and the industrial complex to supply yourselves and allies to help win the war? Oh,thats right,we were the ones who did all that. If we weren`t in the top ten why did Japan find it imperative to take out the Pacific fleet in Hawaii? And then smile* themselves when they realized they didn`t touch our carriers.

From June of 42 on through the end for the most part we handed our enemies their ass. Not bad for a country out of the top ten.

Thats odd, because (without looking it up on the net), German almost became the official language of America !
I think Engish was passed by 1 single vote way back then.
Canada would have stayed english (because of the engish history).

Do, a search, look at the military powers before WW2.
Ofcourse, Germany was number 1. Britian number 2, and so on.
All Europeans were basically ready for war, and had war material.
And so did the Japs.
The UK was once the biggest empire of the world. (owning most of Africa, India, Pakistan, Canada, Austrailia, New Zealand, The Carrabean, and they tried for America ).
The UK was the biggest loser in both WW1 and 2. They lost colonies.
But Germans lost ofcourse just as much.
Things change in time.

Wanna go back in history ?
We even defeated the USA twice in wars, as you tried to conquer us.

The really mighty America started after WW2.
So did the UdSSR (they have fallen by now).

The rest of the world hasn't seen a rocket before, or a U-boot (submarine).
Germans were on top, but we know how that ended, trying to take up the whole world at once.

Last edited:

satellitedriver

Thats odd, because (without looking it up on the net), German almost became the official language of America !

Do, a search, look at the military powers before WW2.
Ofcourse, Germany was number 1. Britian number 2, and so on.
All Europeans were basically ready for war, and had war material.
And so did the Japs.
The UK was once the biggest empire of the world. (owning most of Africa, India, Pakistan, Canada, Austrailia, New Zealand, The Carrabean, and they tried for America ).
Things change in time.

Wanna go back in history ? Sure
We even defeated the USA twice in wars, as you tried to conquer us.
Huh?
Canada never fought the USA
Your -(so called)- defeating was between the English Colonies and the French.

The really mighty America started after WW2.
So did the UdSSR (they have fallen by now).

DS

Fenderbender
I like this thread.Everyone is really speaking what they believe and its nice.Jones...I loved the map.It said it all.America is the centre of the universe.
Its funny but even though most Americans think of Canada as some foreign country,we on the other hand have always felt an affinity with the United States.
My parents always went camping in PA.or NY.I dont know why.
Theres plenty of beautiful campsites in Ontario.
Theres a few things better about living here than there other than health care.
One of our best oncars is black.He and his wife moved here 1986 from Alabama.He said thier main reason was racism
A lot less people have guns or NEED to own guns.
Our beer is better.Girls here have the right to bare breasts(although I have yet to witness this)
We can go to Cuba real cheap...
You can hang a right on a red light!
ok thats all I can think of for now,,,,

playdoh1

The USA does not have an official language. Maybe you should stick your head back in the bottle and stop embarrassing yourself.

I read your entire link.
The USA was fighting the British and Canada was under British control.
Just to be my normal, thorn in the side, self.
Canada did not become Canada, until 1867.
You only missed that one by 55yrs.
As to the French Indian War, you really blew that one. We were still Brits then.:peaceful:

Details,smetails. Don`t provoke him or he recount the time the Canadian samurai capture Miami from the Norwegians.

satellitedriver

Klien,
Thanks for joggin my noggin.
-It made me do some research-
I did not realize that Canada did not get out from under the British "Thumb" until 1982, when they finally ratified their own Constitution, after 95yrs, of so called Independence.

klein

Thanks for joggin my noggin. -It made me do some research-
I did not realize that Canada did not get out from under the British "Thumb" until 1982, when they finally ratified their own Constitution, after 95yrs, of so called Independence.

Yup, and the Maple Leaf Canadian Flag wasn't even introduced, when I was born.
It was 1965 !
But, very well recognized around the world !
(We had the Union Jack before then).

It's a different country.
Never in a rush.. LOL

But, we did celebrate our 142nd birthday on July 1st (Canada Day).

klein

The USA does not have an official language. Maybe you should stick your head back in the bottle and stop embarrassing yourself.

Sorry, maybe it's not official.
But, your money is printed in English.

Ours is English and French (2 official languages here). Both languages printed on money, and every grocery item, and more.

klein

For Covemaster, who thinks he sent Steel to build our hockey rinks and railroads :

Iron and Steel Exports to US by G7 Country

Canada sends the most ferrous metal exports into America, half of the G7’s $14.4 billion total exports to the U.S.
  • Canada ... US$7.6 billion in iron and steel materials and products
  • Japan ... $2.3 billion
  • Germany ... $1.7 billion
  • UK … $1 billion
  • Italy … $1 billion
  • France … $774.6 million.