Knew College Grad

textat3

Hi all...I am a knew college grad. After years of paying my dews and grinding it out, I managed to get my degree from University of Phoenix in Business Administration with a minor in Human Resource. My goal always was to work in HR with the company. I have always been told they do nothing and it is the sweetest job on the planet. My center manager wants me as an ORS but 20 years as a driver is enough. How do I apply for HR jobs at UPS. I go to the HR office in my center but the lights are always off and the door is locked. When I look in all I see is an empty room. I called Atlanta...but no help. Some lady named Carol or Karen picked up and started screaming something about the Home Depot. How do I get a job in HR here? It has been my dream for years. Thanks..

Hi all...I am a knew college grad. After years of paying my dews and grinding it out, I managed to get my degree from University of Phoenix in Business Administration with a minor in Human Resource. My goal always was to work in HR with the company. I have always been told they do nothing and it is the sweetest job on the planet. My center manager wants me as an ORS but 20 years as a driver is enough. How do I apply for HR jobs at UPS. I go to the HR office in my center but the lights are always off and the door is locked. When I look in all I see is an empty room. I called Atlanta...but no help. Some lady named Carol or Karen picked up and started screaming something about the Home Depot. How do I get a job in HR here? It has been my dream for years. Thanks..
They pretty much eliminated HR here

Sorry

You could he a 22.4 driver 8f you work really hard

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
A troll thread in UPS discussions is still bound by "on topic"? That's awesome!

Er, great job getting that degree buddy! Keep trying for that sweet HR gig.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
C9A6B655-32A4-4D22-A15B-63F8F550E1A4.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I thought the OP was a science major, what with him paying his dew(s) and everything. Of course with "dew", it may have been a condensed, water downed version? With the new day, his job chances may evaporate.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I thought the OP was a science major, what with him paying his dew(s) and everything. Of course with "dew", it may have been a condensed, water downed version? With the new day, his job chances may evaporate.
More importantly, spring is close.

You getting itchy to get outside and get the lawn going?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
More importantly, spring is close.

You getting itchy to get outside and get the lawn going?
Under deep layer of snow. All this global warming making it winter around here.

That Amazon pic with the bad teef made me laugh out loud!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Under deep layer of snow. All this global warming making it winter around here.

That Amazon pic with the bad teef made me laugh out loud!
Feels like spring here. I needed to see some turf, so i used my snowblower to clean off a section of my front yard