"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER" MUST WATCH, AND LISTEN CAREFULLY!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

No chance I could watch all that.

Making a video denouncing the proposed contract and the Union, but can't do it without

drinking on camera ? Guess they need alcohol to muster up their courage.

Atkinson is steaming pile of monkey crap. He probably should have just taken the diad test like all of us. Instead he tried to be smart ass and was fired for JUST CAUSE! Learn to play the game.

I've been critical of him, for several reasons.

Main point being, as a 17 year Steward he seemed relatively inexperienced.

He had active warning letter's that he never filed a grievance on.... one for not shaving.

Otherwise known as "overall job performance".

That, and he posted a redacted version of both the company and the Unions' case online.

Guess he didn't want people to see the actual evidence against him.

He lost his NLRB case.... and is waiting on a decision for his appeal.

Still to this day, I can't believe he was that dumb.

And, he was running for President of his Local.

SMH

-Bug-

Kamikaze

So if they went full time being forced to work 70hrs and weekends it would solve their problems?
Don’t be such a pansy. Smart Teamsters didn’t work 70 hours, we called in “ I’m unavailable....click”. Or were you scared of a warning letter for absenteeism?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Don’t be such a pansy. Smart Teamsters didn’t work 70 hours, we called in “ I’m unavailable....click”. Or were you scared of a warning letter for absenteeism?
Nice try
We have no forced 6th day language in our local. I don't work saturdays.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
@Dulce Bombón youre probably one of those R/O Mesters. If not you’re definitely not a full-time driver. Cause works always available.

This is not about me. This contract is about Teamsters Members. We all are together, this contract affects everyone in someway. People focus only on the money. Its about the language in this contract too. Nothing is guarantee no more. Why you can't understand simple english?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
@Dulce Bombón Cause works always available.
So why include that specific line in the language then. If work is always available then the wording isn’t needed. BUT, it was specifically included in the language for a reason and you are asking the real Teamsters to be ignorant to such negotiated language? Who the :censored2: do you think you are? Besides a sucker!

Neanderthal

We wouldn’t know since we were in a brownout the entire time. Is it last best and final? You must know Tony. Both of you are a joke.
Brown out?

What other contract does information get released to the extent you want?

That is why there is a bargaining committee that is the elected voice on the contract.

The details cannot be released until they are a finalized product because the language is ever changing.

Prime example is release the ibt wish list demands nationally. It was a dream list.

The company has demands too and wants to contract your work all year with Personal vehicle delivery drivers but Denis did not let that happen

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Brown out?

What other contract does information get released to the extent you want?

That is why there is a bargaining committee that is the elected voice on the contract.

The details cannot be released until they are a finalized product because the language is ever changing.

Prime example is release the ibt wish list demands nationally. It was a dream list.

The company has demands too and wants to contract your work all year with Personal vehicle delivery drivers but Denis did not let that happen
Cool story

Neanderthal

According to my BA, it was Dennis that suggested 22.4.

It is a changing environment. $34/hr for 22.4 is still better money than most top rate positions in many locals with due consideration to the health and welfare package

The structure of this contract and each classification still does nothing to touch the new way shipping is done today.

Customers want two hour delivery after they click a button

UPS is still stuck as a 1970s shipping company with 2015 technology and a group of mellenials thy only want part time work.

This deal could be sealed if they just offered the 22.4 as a part-time $34 an hour delivery job with no restricted start time any 5 in 7

Froome

I'm trying to figure out why we accept the 22.4s. That job is the reason the union was first brought into Ups. To protect the workers. 22.4 has almost no rights except to get pounded until they quit, so ups can hire another 22.4 to replace them...no wage progression there.

Neanderthal

According to my BA, it was Dennis that suggested 22.4.

He’s going to be guilty of relieving you of your overtime with the 22.4

I'm trying to figure out why we accept the 22.4s. That job is the reason the union was first brought into Ups. To protect the workers. 22.4 has almost no rights except to get pounded until they quit, so ups can hire another 22.4 to replace them...no wage progression there.

Do you see many under four year package car drivers quitting that don’t qualify for 9.5 protections because they are not covered by the language being on multiple routes?

I don’t

The ones that do just don’t like the ups culture