Marren Morris...leaving country music....anyone really care?

Thebrownblob

They wouldn’t allow my type. They’d smell the libturd from a mile away.
I can’t imagine being so ate up with politics in my life that I wouldn’t go enjoy music or food or anything that I like, regardless of someone else’s personal political positions but hey you do you. Clearly it’s made you a happier person. 😏

newolddude

I can’t imagine being so ate up with politics in my life that I wouldn’t go enjoy music or food or anything that I like, regardless of someone else’s personal political positions but hey you do you. Clearly it’s made you a happier person. 😏

I was joking. Jeez.

I’ve seen Kid Rock live a few times.

The odd part is where they’re having these shows. Strangely small towns. I’m not joking in that the nicest hotel in Poplar Bluff MO might be the Fairfield Inn by the hospital.

Thebrownblob

I was joking. Jeez.

I’ve seen Kid Rock live a few times.

The odd part is where they’re having these shows. Strangely small towns. I’m not joking in that the nicest hotel in Poplar Bluff MO might be the Fairfield Inn by the hospital.
We have a bunch of these type, huge country, festivals in little Podunk towns, for some reason been happening for years. Usually they have a campground because there’s not even enough hotel Space.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He’s probably a democrat operative

Thebrownblob

He’s probably a democrat operative

One of their best I’m sure
1699982347501.gif