KOLOB Celebrates Romney Primary Victories

wkmac

I've made peace with the fact that the US has not advanced to the point where we can elect a president who doesn't have some form of imaginary friend. As long as he/she doesn't eat babies on Sunday I can live with it.

Now wait a minute, eating your baby on Sunday is not such a bad thin..............OH THAT BABY! :devil3:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think everything gets turned upside down with the definition of Christian.

The Catholics think Christian means you believe that Christ is GOD. One God, 3 persons in God. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. The Holy Trinity.

Other religions may believe that Jesus Christ was a great man or a great prophet, but they don't believe he is God. That's where all the confusion comes from.

You decide for yourself what you belive or don't believe.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think everything gets turned upside down with the definition of Christian.

The Catholics think Christian means you believe that Christ is GOD. One God, 3 persons in God. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. The Holy Trinity.

Other religions may believe that Jesus Christ was a great man or a great prophet, but they don't believe he is God. That's where all the confusion comes from.

You decide for yourself what you belive or don't believe.

The more you learn about Mormonism, the weirder it gets. I don't care who worships what, but Romney is going to have his hands full defending his faith. I only wish we had a Muslim running for President, so all of your defense of religious freedom could be put to work defending Islam. Oh, that's different, right?

Oh, and it came out today that 50% of Mississippi Republicans think Obama is a Muslim. God, how effing stupid is that?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The more you learn about Mormonism, the weirder it gets. I don't care who worships what, but Romney is going to have his hands full defending his faith. I only wish we had a Muslim running for President, so all of your defense of religious freedom could be put to work defending Islam. Oh, that's different, right?

Oh, and it came out today that 50% of Mississippi Republicans think Obama is a Muslim. God, how effing stupid is that?
Then it should be your goal in life to go to Mississippi and educate those backwards mud people!! See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

gman042

Been around the block a few times

Define weird. You have touched on a few things but nothing that is relevant to the LDS Faith. Seriously...... nothing.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Define weird. You have touched on a few things but nothing that is relevant to the LDS Faith. Seriously...... nothing.

OK, here goes. If you are a strict Mormon, you never remove the magic underwear completely, even during sex or bathing. When the end of the world comes, only Mormons will be clothed, and everyone else will be naked...and destroyed. How about the circumstances surrounding the "discovery" of the "documents" by Joseph Smith? It's already been proven that they were faked with almost 100% probablility. He just traced an old Egyptian drawing and claimed it was from God. Nothing to see here...move along.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, here goes. If you are a strict Mormon, you never remove the magic underwear completely, even during sex or bathing. When the end of the world comes, only Mormons will be clothed, and everyone else will be naked...and destroyed. How about the circumstances surrounding the "discovery" of the "documents" by Joseph Smith? It's already been proven that they were faked with almost 100% probablility. He just traced an old Egyptian drawing and claimed it was from God. Nothing to see here...move along.
And, if you were a fervent follower of All In The Family, all people like Archie would have both feet covered with socks at the end of the word. However, Meathead would only have one foot covered with a sock & a shoe and one foot bare. All Hail Archie. Amen!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wrong.....on all counts.

Not from what I've read. Anyway, that's not the point. I don't care if all they wear is the magic undergarments because that's their right, just like it's the right of Muslims (or any religion) to believe whatever they wish. You can keep on thinking Romney is going to have calm seas on this issue...he isn't.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Any thought on "The Book of Mormon" the musical? Offensive? Devout? Offensively devout? Creative? Funny? Bad?

I haven't seen it, but if Parker and Stone did it, you know that they have totally lampooned Mormonism, just like they slam all other religions.

gman042

Been around the block a few times

Read on this a little........ Mormon Truth and Book of Mormon Evidence: Not Proof, But Indications of Plausibility

I do not know "Where" you are reading but it is in no way LDS Doctrine or practice.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Read on this a little........ Mormon Truth and Book of Mormon Evidence: Not Proof, But Indications of Plausibility

I do not know "Where" you are reading but it is in no way LDS Doctrine or practice.

Maybe not for mainstream Mormons. There isn't any proof in any religion. I'll read it.

bbsam

Staff member
I haven't seen it, but if Parker and Stone did it, you know that they have totally lampooned Mormonism, just like they slam all other religions.

Lampooned, yes. But in interview the have been genuinely flattering of Mormons.