L251 Political Lie

I am a member of this local and I as a member would much rather see my dues being spent to better our local and help members and community projects that ALL members are asked to participate in, rather then watch my dues money wasted on legal services for a case that clearly was wrong doing by Administration of our local. Its over and nobody cares anymore so why keep it going? what is your goal if not for an election that will kick into gear in about another Year.
How were the 7 women picked to go to women convention? was there a posting? lottery? Did the local pay there way?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am a member of this local and I as a member would much rather see my dues being spent to better our local and help members and community projects that ALL members are asked to participate in, rather then watch my dues money wasted on legal services for a case that clearly was wrong doing by Administration of our local. Its over and nobody cares anymore so why keep it going? what is your goal if not for an election that will kick into gear in about another Year.
How were the 7 women picked to go to women convention? was there a posting? lottery? Did the local pay there way?

Dance contest

Lmao

Gimme Danger

If you don't want to see dues money spent for Legal Services on a case like that (which proved the administration was not guilty of wrongdoing as accused) then the Accuser who was clearly noted as being a liar should not have taken the case forward. I think all the charges were a big waste of time for everyone, personally.

As as far as the Women's Conference I am not involved with that, but I know at monthly meetings members sign up to get involved and members go forward from there.