LA fires...Suspect caught...from Canada

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hate to mention the World Jr's again.
But nothing but boo's for the US team, no matter who they played against.

Kind of embarrasing actually, how we treated our neighbours to the south and cheered on every team the US played against.
So bad, that I even need to opoligize for the behaviour here towards the American Team.

No, you don't hate to mention it.....you hate to put it where it's suppose to go. No wonder you don't have a lady!!!

Nothing but booze for you too!!

Hate to mention the World Jr's again.
But nothing but boo's for the US team, no matter who they played against.

Kind of embarrasing actually, how we treated our neighbours to the south and cheered on every team the US played against.
So bad, that I even need to opoligize for the behaviour here towards the American Team.

That's ok. It doesn't matter if it comes from someone you don't respect in the first place.
That's why I guess we're better than you guys, at least we can show some respect.

Boston's response to Montreal booing the US National Anthem 4/15/04 - YouTube

And for the heck of it, this is how to do it right.

Chicago Blackhawks - National Anthem - YouTube

bbsam

Staff member
So with all the attention on the Mexican Border, this D-bag comes from the North? So, are we going to pony up the trillion dollars to build that fence? Or does that get in the way of budget cuts?

So with all the attention on the Mexican Border, this D-bag comes from the North? So, are we going to pony up the trillion dollars to build that fence? Or does that get in the way of budget cuts?

We can just build a fence out of empty beer cans and blank job applications.

tourists24

I dont understand this whole thread,,, guy couldnt be from Canada..... all Canadians are non violent and peace loving. Perfect. Next you'll be saying he was carry a "gulp" gun.

klein

Für Meno :)
All I heard today on our news, is that he was from Germany and had an immigration problem (with which country, they didn't say), but FBI has been in contact with the RCMP.
That's all that has been released.

All I heard today on our news, is that he was from Germany and had an immigration problem (with which country, they didn't say), but FBI has been in contact with the RCMP.
That's all that has been released.

Hey no need to do further research. Just catching a whiff of a fact is good enough. Pretty much how you do it,right?

Always knew that Canada was the new domestic terrorism breeding ground.

klein

Für Meno :)
Hey no need to do further research. Just catching a whiff of a fact is good enough. Pretty much how you do it,right?

Always knew that Canada was the new domestic terrorism breeding ground.

Yup, that was the big claim of the 9/11 terrorsits , too, until the truth came out and they were trained as pilots in the Fort Lauderdale area.

DS

Fenderbender
Lots of Canadians try and escape. Getting to be worse than Mexicans. Annoying and a burden on the beer resources to boot.
Escape?LOL.At least when we visit we bring a wallet,you need all you can get,and no worries about the beer,we"d order Canadian beer anyway.
I also apologise for the anthem booing,that is unacceptable.
I can't help but think they were provoked by someone.
It's un Canadian to be impolite

tourists24

Escape?LOL.At least when we visit we bring a wallet,you need all you can get,and no worries about the beer,we"d order Canadian beer anyway.
Yeah Klein is a shining example of that

moreluck

golden ticket member
Apparently, Klein didn't go to the same school system you did.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yup, that was the big claim of the 9/11 terrorsits , too, until the truth came out and they were trained as pilots in the Fort Lauderdale area.
WHAT?????? If you run a flight school, any kind of school, you couldn't discriminate against anyone back then. Today, those middle easterns wouldn't be accepted in any flight school in the country!! Fool us once, shame on you fool us twice, shame on us.

They did infiltrate. They did get trained like any other pilot would. Now, it's a different story. They wouldn't be allowed in a flight school. We'd refer them to Kumbaya Canada.

Your claims are cruel, ridiculous and lack any sensibilities at all. Don't hide behind DS either, you don't deserve to kiss his feet!!

tourists24

WHAT?????? If you run a flight school, any kind of school, you couldn't discriminate against anyone back then. Today, those middle easterns wouldn't be accepted in any flight school in the country!! Fool us once, shame on you fool us twice, shame on us.

They did infiltrate. They did get trained like any other pilot would. Now, it's a different story. They wouldn't be allowed in a flight school. We'd refer them to Kumbaya Canada.

Your claims are cruel, ridiculous and lack any sensibilities at all. Don't hide behind DS either, you don't deserve to kiss his feet!!
You are talking about Klein here More,,,, you almost sound suprised

1) All the hot Canadian women escape to America. Simple fact.
2)You come from the part of Canada we like so it's ok.
3)It's unacceptable to boo any anthem of a multi-national event.
4) Klein's being Klein so don't freak when we turn on him.