LA fires...Suspect caught...from Canada

klein

Für Meno :)
1) All the hot Canadian women escape to America. Simple fact.

Miss Canada 2011 vs Miss USA 2011 :

Chelsea-Durocher-386x5001.jpg

menotyou

bella amicizia
Escape?LOL.At least when we visit we bring a wallet,you need all you can get,and no worries about the beer,we"d order Canadian beer anyway.
I also apologise for the anthem booing,that is unacceptable.
I can't help but think they were provoked by someone.
It's un Canadian to be impolite
People from Ontario are some of the nicest, most polite people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Can't say so for Quebec. Sorry.

klein

Für Meno :)
So much for this bogus title of a thread ! Suspect from Canada - NEIN !

UPDATE: The suspect in the Los Angeles arson wave has been identified, and now there's a possible motive too: America-hating.
Authorities told LA Weekly the suspect is Harry Burkhart, a 24-year-old German national. When he was arrested, it seems he helpfully told police, "I hate America

The suspected arsonist is a 24-year-old German national who carried travel papers from Chechnya. He had spent time in Germany, they said, but had lived in Southern California for the last several years.
Police searched a Sunset Boulevard home Monday evening in connection with the case.

UPDATE: The suspect in the Los Angeles arson wave has been identified, and now there's a possible motive too: America-hating.
Authorities told LA Weekly the suspect is Harry Burkhart, a 24-year-old German national. When he was arrested, it seems he helpfully told police, "I hate America

The suspected arsonist is a 24-year-old German national who carried travel papers from Chechnya. He had spent time in Germany, they said, but had lived in Southern California for the last several years.
Police searched a Sunset Boulevard home Monday evening in connection with the case.

So jetzt die deutsche Seite von Ihnen can' t nehmen die Wahrheit?

P

pickup

So it is a guy who lived in Germany and hates America. And you think the description doesn't fit you?

OK......
Klein - 1
C9 .....999,999