Labor shortage concern at Fedex

It will be fine

You’re ignorant! Those are revenue per employee only!! Per employee! Can your ignorant pro business mind understand the difference between the two? I stated facts!
I would guess the numbers you are using don’t count all the drivers at Ground that are not FedEx employees. That is a significant discrepancy.

falcon back

Wow! I can’t believe you’re not understanding the point here! It’s obviously over you’re IQ! Let’s move on to something simpler. Why does it take FedEx more employee’s to move the same/less volume? If I hv two employees and hv greater revenues off one, who could I afford to give a raise? Was you a front line Mgr all those years ago? Please don’t respond about zap mail’s success! Lmao!
Your report shows FedEx has 245k employees. That report is about 90k short therefor their statistics are incorrect. Get a 5th grader to explain it to you. You are definitely an idiot.

yadig

Your report shows FedEx has 245k employees. That report is about 90k short therefor their statistics are incorrect. Get a 5th grader to explain it to you. You are definitely an idiot.
Shouldn’t you be fishing? You’re probably fishing for carp with a Barbie pole.

yadig

That was from FedEx’s own earnings report maroon! Are you calling fat Freddy a liar?

bacha29

Here's one for you guys. This came across the news wire this AM. Express at the Harrisburg Pa. station is holding a "come as you are, we'll take what we can get" job fair a week from Friday 6-30. Now is this a common event held throughout the country or are they trying out something new as part of Fat Freddy's plan to combat the labor shortage?

falcon back

Shouldn’t you be fishing? You’re probably fishing for carp with a Barbie pole.
Put in 9 at the local course outside of Boston. The change of scenery did NOTHING for my game. Horrendous as usual. Had fun though as my shots were sailing in every direction except it's intended 1.

I have caught a bunch of the Asian carp that has invaded the waters throughout the country.

bacha29

Put in 9 at the local course outside of Boston. The change of scenery did NOTHING for my game. Horrendous as usual. Had fun though as my shots were sailing in every direction except it's intended 1.

I have caught a bunch of the Asian carp that has invaded the waters throughout the country.
OK, so what's your point? So far you've failed to identify and disclose any valid or impactful point of view.

falcon back

OK, so what's your point? So far you've failed to identify and disclose any valid or impactful point of view.
Just answered a question about why I wasn't fishing. Kicking back and relaxing before I head to the city and the Yankee/ Red Sox game. Chasing all of my errant golf shots will make anyone tired.

Serf

Just answered a question about why I wasn't fishing. Kicking back and relaxing before I head to the city and the Yankee/ Red Sox game. Chasing all of my errant golf shots will make anyone tired.
Up on Yawkee Way Sam Adams sells exclusive red brick ale I believe. Only available in the heart of Boston. Pretty good.

yadig

The Asian carp are bad we’re I fish also. What do you do with them?

falcon back

The Asian carp are bad we’re I fish also. What do you do with them?
My son has actually eaten a few of them. Said they weren't bad. I usually just throw them back. Plenty of YOUTUBE videos of people bow fishing or shooting them when they jump out of the water.

bacha29

My son has actually eaten a few of them. Said they weren't bad. I usually just throw them back. Plenty of YOUTUBE videos of people bow fishing or shooting them when they jump out of the water.
If that's the only thing you gave him to eat.... what else was he supposed to say?

HedleyLamarr

My station is a dumpster fire right now. Routes aren't going out because we have no one to deliver them. Morning sort is taking forever because there aren't enough handlers. This message was sent today.
20210722_183000.jpg

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
"To put us in the best possible position to be successful next week."

Big deal, the freight will be late anyway.