Lack of carwashers

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Our building has only had 1 carwasher for about 8 months.

During peak management and the union agreed to allow a driver to help park trucks only till peak was over.

Well as of last night we found out management is using a Local sort employee who has only been with the copany since July. He was a seasonal driver during peak an according to him they still have him classified as a seasonal driver and that is why he is allowed to park trucks in full browns while our carwash guy is on vacation.

A few of us are at a loss on this one.
Shouldn't it be considered extra work even though it's crossing unions again?
How can they still classify him as seasonal?
we washed our own vehicles on the clock.
sparks ,nv

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Last time I saw the carwashers working, I could not stop laughing.

The new guys didn't know a darn thing about letting the PCs get warm before washing during the winter months.
They would spray the PCs with water as soon as the came back into the building every night.
Which turned to ice, then proceed to scrub the ice with soapy brushes.
So they never actually got the PCs clean.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Last time I saw the carwashers working, I could not stop laughing.

The new guys didn't know a darn thing about letting the PCs get warm before washing during the winter months.
They would spray the PCs with water as soon as the came back into the building every night.
Which turned to ice, then proceed to scrub the ice with soapy brushes.
So they never actually got the PCs clean.
I just drove through the car wash.

jada miller

👆 👆 👆
That you, pussycat? Maybe you should take a refresher class on reading yourself. Or maybe put the blunt down before you post so you don’t forget what you said.
Okay,
Oh gee then maybe oh I don’t know, you guys can wash em your damn selves?! I wash my tractor every night before handing the keys off to the co driver. Did you guys know we get paid by the hour? 😜

👆 👆 👆
That you, pussycat? Maybe you should take a refresher class on reading yourself. Or maybe put the blunt down before you post so you don’t forget what you said.
Okay ass hat. I said they as I. Carwashers. My post was about us drivers.
👆 👆 👆
I said they as in the carwashers not us driver you ass hate.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Okay,

Okay ass hat. I said they as I. Carwashers. My post was about us drivers.

I said they as in the carwashers not us driver you ass hate.
I made a joke that if your cars never get washed then wash them yourself. @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U got the joke and rolled with it. You, however, being a pusillanimous, chose to take offense. Are you sure you are a driver? Maybe you and @quad decade guy might get along.