Lancaster CA, Massive Fire At UPS Facility

Johney

I wonder how many drivers will show up at their posted start time.... and demand their 8-hrs ?
Oh they'll get their 8 and then some I'm sure. They will likely have everyone they can show up early to sort. I wonder how close the next building or hub is to that one. I know when my old building would have power outages from storms they would run sorts out of the yard until a generator showed up or power was restored.

Jedi Grogu2345

Part of the lancaster hub drivers went to Victorville the other to San Fernando
FF10EB80-426A-485D-8870-1F9131B39E3F.jpeg
C46AFC26-8CE2-48A4-AE86-70B6F8EE2553.jpeg
EE35F90C-6AF2-4187-876C-32F83A81FEC4.jpeg

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Yeah well it’s California I’m not surprised, the state where you can’t own a gas lawnmower cause it’s dangerous for the air 😂

buncha angry UPS cali diva drivers with electric UPS vehicles or solar power …Whatever the hell the use over there..

WE USE GOOD OLD GASOLINE/DIESEL AROUND HERE !

🧔‍♂️✊

@542thruNthru

542thruNthru

Yeah well it’s California I’m not surprised, the state where you can’t own a gas lawnmower cause it’s dangerous for the air 😂

buncha angry UPS cali diva drivers with electric UPS vehicles or solar power …Whatever the hell the use over there..

🧔‍♂️✊

@542thruNthru
You wanna wrestle tough guy!
will-ferrell.gif

Johney

🧔‍♂️✊

@542thruNthru
I see in one pic "Propane"on the side of a truck.