"Land of the Free." Lmfao.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
How is a term that means someone didn't follow the legal procedure to enter this country racist? It could literally apply to a person of any race.

BS like this why no one takes claims of racism seriously anymore. Go hang out with Jussie Smolet.
The word ‘Racism’ has no real meaning or impact anymore.
Racism in today’s world has extended to everyone that doesn’t feel guilty about something our ancestor’s society accepted as normal.

I am called racist because I treat everyone as an equal regardless of their skin color, religion, sexual preferences or anything that is different from my norm.

As long as a person doesn’t infringe on my personal freedoms, I accept them as they are.
This is why I despise LibTurds so much ... they want everyone to be just like them.
Their ignorance and intolerance is a blight on a free society.

FromOffTheStreets

The word ‘Racism’ has no real meaning or impact anymore.
Racism in today’s world has extended to everyone that doesn’t feel guilty about something our ancestor’s society accepted as normal.

I am called racist because I treat everyone as an equal regardless of their skin color, religion, sexual preferences or anything that is different from my norm.

As long as a person doesn’t infringe on my personal freedoms, I accept them as they are.
This is why I despise LibTurds so much ... they want everyone to be just like them.
It seems like they are following the playbook of the medieval Roman catholic church. Anyone who disagreed with their form of religion was tortured or burned @ the stake. In today's society they can't go to those lengths so they destroy financially or use intense ridicule.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I agree with that. Diehard liberals (at least in modern definition) tend to be overbearing and pushy when it comes to their values and views. I couldn' care less personally, if I did and denounced them with hatred, I'd be...a bigot!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
In today's society they can't go to those lengths...

Yet.

tenor (22).gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Whatever you got to tell yourself to sleep at night. We all know you see gay men as women when you get all doped up on your whacky tobaccy.
Nah he just makes sure to say "no homo" afterwards and it's all good....

Man Kills His Best Friend For Not Saying “No Homo” After 10-hour Anal Session

21-year old Tyrone Smith killed his so-called best friend, Xavier Johnson, after a 10-hour anal session between 2 completely heterosexual men, Xavier didn’t say “No homo” or “No homo bro”, thus, automatically converting it into non-heterosexual sex.

5a906928ef64f.image_.jpg