"Land of the Free." Lmfao.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
@542thruNthru How do you continue to manage in that communist :censored2: hole?

Newsom Expands California's Already Ridiculously Stringent Gun Control Laws

Within two weeks New York eliminates the 1st and California eliminates the 2nd and 5th. And to make it worse, the same kind of people who voted this POS in are moving to places like Texas to escape the consequences of their own poor decisions and spread like cancer.

Have fun with this :censored2:.

Gun Regulating laws

SB 61 - This law does not allow people under the age of 21 to buy semiautomatic rifles. The law also does not allow people to purchase more than one semiautomatic, centerfire rifle in 30 days.

SB 376 - This law prevents individuals from selling large numbers of firearms without a license by capping the number of annual sales at five transactions or 50 guns.

AB 645 - This law requires packaging for firearms to contain a warning statement on suicide prevention.

AB 879 - This law requires, starting in 2024, that the sale of firearms precursor parts be conducted through a licensed firearms precursor part vendor.

AB 1669 - This law updates existing law by applying the same gun show regulations that already apply to firearms dealers to ammunition vendors. This law also ensures that sufficient funding is available for firearm regulatory efforts.

AB 1297 - This law requires any local authority issuing concealed firearm licenses to charge an applicant a fee sufficient to cover the reasonable costs of processing, issuing and enforcement of the license. This law also eliminates the existing $100 limit on processing fees for concealed firearm licenses.

AB 893 - This law prohibits the sale of firearms and ammunition at the Del Mar Fairgrounds in the County of San Diego, the City of Del Mar, the City of San Diego.

Gun Violence Restraining Orders laws

AB 12 - This law extends the amount of time before a person can buy a gun to five years if they have a gun violence restraining order placed against them to five years.

AB 61 - This law allows for people in a workplace or school to file a gun violence restraining order against a coworker, employee, employer, or student.

AB 339 - This law requires law enforcement to create policies and standards. This plan is to make it easier for people to request a gun violence restraining order.

AB 164 - This law makes it illegal for a person without an out-of-state, valid restraining order, injunction, or protective order to follow their state's laws while in California.

AB 1493 - This law authorizes a person who is the subject of a gun violence restraining order to petition to submit a form to the court voluntarily relinquishing their firearm rights. Other legislation related to gun violence laws

AB 1548 - This law requires that the Nonprofit Security Grant Program is to improve the physical security of nonprofit organizations that are at high risk of violent attacks or hate crimes due to ideology, beliefs, or mission.

AB 1603 - This law codifies the California Violence Intervention and Prevention Grant Program to help reduce violence in communities that are disproportionately impacted by violence.

AB 521 - This law requires, with the adoption of a resolution by the University of California, the UC Firearm Violence Research Center at the University of California, Davis, to develop multifaceted education and training programs for medical and mental health providers on the prevention of firearm-related injury and death.

542thruNthru

Within two weeks New York eliminates the 1st and California eliminates the 2nd and 5th. And to make it worse, the same kind of people who voted this POS in are moving to places like Texas to escape the consequences of their own poor decisions and spread like cancer.

Gun Regulating laws

SB 61 - This law does not allow people under the age of 21 to buy semiautomatic rifles. The law also does not allow people to purchase more than one semiautomatic, centerfire rifle in 30 days.

SB 376 - This law prevents individuals from selling large numbers of firearms without a license by capping the number of annual sales at five transactions or 50 guns.

AB 645 - This law requires packaging for firearms to contain a warning statement on suicide prevention.

AB 879 - This law requires, starting in 2024, that the sale of firearms precursor parts be conducted through a licensed firearms precursor part vendor.

AB 1669 - This law updates existing law by applying the same gun show regulations that already apply to firearms dealers to ammunition vendors. This law also ensures that sufficient funding is available for firearm regulatory efforts.

AB 1297 - This law requires any local authority issuing concealed firearm licenses to charge an applicant a fee sufficient to cover the reasonable costs of processing, issuing and enforcement of the license. This law also eliminates the existing $100 limit on processing fees for concealed firearm licenses.

AB 893 - This law prohibits the sale of firearms and ammunition at the Del Mar Fairgrounds in the County of San Diego, the City of Del Mar, the City of San Diego.

AB 12 - This law extends the amount of time before a person can buy a gun to five years if they have a gun violence restraining order placed against them to five years.

AB 61 - This law allows for people in a workplace or school to file a gun violence restraining order against a coworker, employee, employer, or student.

AB 339 - This law requires law enforcement to create policies and standards. This plan is to make it easier for people to request a gun violence restraining order.

AB 164 - This law makes it illegal for a person without an out-of-state, valid restraining order, injunction, or protective order to follow their state's laws while in California.

AB 1493 - This law authorizes a person who is the subject of a gun violence restraining order to petition to submit a form to the court voluntarily relinquishing their firearm rights. Other legislation related to gun violence laws

AB 1548 - This law requires that the Nonprofit Security Grant Program is to improve the physical security of nonprofit organizations that are at high risk of violent attacks or hate crimes due to ideology, beliefs, or mission.

AB 1603 - This law codifies the California Violence Intervention and Prevention Grant Program to help reduce violence in communities that are disproportionately impacted by violence.

AB 521 - This law requires, with the adoption of a resolution by the University of California, the UC Firearm Violence Research Center at the University of California, Davis, to develop multifaceted education and training programs for medical and mental health providers on the prevention of firearm-related injury and death.

I buy all my firearms in Mexico.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
if you can never be racist are you truly ever free?

Just to be clear, I was stating the communist left's view of the issue, not my own. None of of us are, or ever will be truly free. That is an ideal we must strive for though. In practical terms, freedom means being free to choose the chains we imprison ourselves with, and to cast off those chains when we must choose new ones. Lacking that freedom, we are truly slaves.

newfie

Just to be clear, I was stating the communist left's view of the issue, not my own. None of of us are, or ever will be truly free. That is an ideal we must strive for though. In practical terms, freedom means being free to choose the chains we imprison ourselves with, and to cast off those chains when we must choose new ones. Lacking that freedom, we are truly slaves.

I wasnt really commenting on you. My comment was tongue in cheek about the fact that liberals in todays world try to define anything a conservative says and does as racist. As such our free speech can be confined by a fear of being labeled a racist and suffering the ill affects of such a label.

sailfish

NDAA, patriot act, NSA ring any bells?
Think I condone those?

And I just gotta laugh at that "Patriot Act". It just goes along with what I said about calling everything "muh patriotism" and "defendin' muh freedom". As long as you can bull:censored2: people into believing all that you're good to go. The Bush Administration was highly guilty of this.

rickyb

Think I condone those?

And I just gotta laugh at that "Patriot Act". It just goes along with what I said about calling everything "muh patriotism" and "defendin' muh freedom". As long as you can bull:censored2: people into believing all that you're good to go. The Bush Administration was highly guilty of this.
war is peace
freedom is slavery

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Think I condone those?

I remember talking to another "conservative" about my views that the patriot act was a huge infringement on our rights, and needed to be thrown out as unconstitutional. He just looked at me like I had two heads. That's when I started to realize conservatives could also be statists.

Collectivism and group identity has been the norm for most of human history. Most people have never seen themselves as individuals, but merely as part of a group. The constitution of the United States was structured under the guiding philosophy of individualism. We have proven that individualism is the proper state of humanity, and that collectivism is merely a pathology that must be overcome in order for us to reach our true potential. But "leaders" (more correctly called usurpers of individual sovereignty) know it is easier to control groups of people rather than individuals. That is how propaganda works, and why people buy into consumerism and political parties.

sailfish

I remember talking to another "conservative" about my views that the patriot act was a huge infringement on our rights, and needed to be thrown out as unconstitutional. He just looked at me like I had two heads. That's when I started to realize conservatives could also be statists.

Collectivism and group identity has been the norm for most of human history. Most people have never seen themselves as individuals, but merely as part of a group. The constitution of the United States was structured under the guiding philosophy of individualism. We have proven that individualism is the proper state of humanity, and that collectivism is merely a pathology that must be overcome in order for us to reach our true potential. But "leaders" (more correctly called usurpers of individual sovereignty) know it is easier to control groups of people rather than individuals. That is how propaganda works, and why people buy into consumerism and political parties.
The sooner I realized the left and right were two sides of the same coin the better off I was. Neither believed in the best interest of the individual, just subjugation into their groupthink. Both ultimately desire control of individuals "for their own good". The only difference is how they approach this goal.

El Correcto

god is dead
The sooner I realized the left and right were two sides of the same coin the better off I was. Neither believed in the best interest of the individual, just subjugation into their groupthink. Both ultimately desire control of individuals "for their own good". The only difference is how they approach this goal.
At least our government is founded on Lockean social contract, which is how libertarians want it maintained. Democrats are full on utilitarian marxists... similar to China but more pandering.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Collectivism and group identity has been the norm for most of human history. Most people have never seen themselves as individuals, but merely as part of a group.
I have never identified as anything but an individual and furthermore, I have never accepted anyone else as anything but an individual.

I absolutely hate and detest groups ... it’s amazing how dumb a group of people can be.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I have never identified as anything but an individual and furthermore, I have never accepted anyone else as anything but an individual.

I absolutely hate and detest groups ... it’s amazing how dumb a group of people can be.

I should have been more clear, I meant most people throughout history. But I agree with you about only ever seeing myself as an individual. I think most of my trouble interacting with others has come from assuming they see themselves as individuals as well. When you don't see yourself as only a part of a larger whole, it's difficult to understand the perspective of those who do.

We all belong to groups and fall into categories. The main difference between individualists and collectivists is that which takes precedence, individual agency or roles of individuals as part of a larger group. When the former takes precedent, it allows for the greatest realization of individual potential. Precedence of the latter creates a perfect breeding ground for authoritarianism, the inevitable subsequent tyranny, and subjugation of the individual.

source (2).gif

Serf

Gun Regulating laws

Oddly enough, this is not surprising. Anyone who has spent considerable time in NY or CA should know by now they are essentially separate countries from the other 48 states. Like rogue sovereign territories. They always do exactly what they want.

Dr.Brownz

Exactly. We all know your freedom to be racist is under attack.

How is a term that means someone didn't follow the legal procedure to enter this country racist? It could literally apply to a person of any race.

BS like this why no one takes claims of racism seriously anymore. Go hang out with Jussie Smolet.

sailfish

How is a term that means someone didn't follow the legal procedure to enter this country racist? It could literally apply to a person of any race.

BS like this why no one takes claims of racism seriously anymore. Go hang out with Jussie Smolet.
What's worse is his apparent advocacy of thought criminalizing.