Last edited by over9five

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I was off making some money the last few days, and in catching up with my reading, I could not help but notice that the

Last edited by over9five
followed quite a few posts. In some threads, almost every one.

Brother, you need to get a real job:wink2:

That or the rest of you need to learn how to comunicate in more civilized ways......:happy-very:

d

trickpony1

I was off making some money the last few days, and in catching up with my reading, I could not help but notice that the

That or the rest of you need to learn how to comunicate in more civilized ways......:happy-very:

d

.....either that or we need to make Vette a moderator and then everything will get deleted.

705red

Browncafe Steward

d
Danny over had to edit a word in the thread topic. After it was several posts into it, thats why he had to edit each post, because of the word in the thread title.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

d
LOL and I thought it was Hoax who was the prolific editor. :peaceful:

over9five

Staff member
Reds right. I couldn't figure a way to edit the thread title which would also change the "Re:" in every response. So I had to edit the thread title in every response that had been made up till that point.

We're having problems with some posters changing a couple of letters in certain words to sneak them by the filter.

Last edited:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Well big guy, Im glad to know you are on the job!

What I do find interesting is the feeling some posters have expressed that droping the Fbomb is absolutely critical in their comunication skills.

Maybe, as a service to those individuals that have this issue, BC could start classes in comunication without using the prohibited words?:wink2:

d

over9five

Staff member
LOL, yup!
It's a really short class.

If it's a filtered word, that means we don't want it used here. Don't try to get by the filter!

over9five

Staff member
I see I'll have to start a poll....

Is it acceptable to call someone a "fragg" on the forum????? Would YOU like to be called a "fragg"? And is it correctly spelled friend-R-A-G????

(This is gettin fraggin silly)

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Oh contrary upstate......he was just trying to be funny.

See, it does not come that easy to everyone else.

There are many better examples of individuals that should never be allowed to reproduce. Our wise Latina is one.

d